Presto Magix 1986/87 set?

yojoe.com

Presto Magix 1986/87 set?

I'm sure someone on here must remember Presto Magix from back in the '80s. I was recently checking the archives on here for a Presto Magix set that I remember having as a kid, albeit incredibly vaguely, and although there are a couple of mentions of Presto Magix sets in the archives on YoJoe I didn't find one from the period I'm looking for. I see there were a couple sets from around '82 and then later on a couple of sets done by RoseArt in '91. Neither of these are the one I'm thinking of... I remember getting one of these for Christmas one year and I seem to recall it having a Terrordrome somewhere in the setting/background and I recall trying to transfer Dr. Mindbender.

Who knows, maybe my memory is just REALLY bad at this point and I'm thinking I remember something that I don't actually remember (because it never existed), but I'm pretty convinced this memory--although not 100% pristine clear--is correct. Only problem is after doing searches on the world wide internet I haven't been able to find the set I'm looking for ANYWHERE. I've found the 2 from the early '80s that are archived at this site (YOJOE.COM) but I cannot find anything from '86/'87.

Does anyone else remember these?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

You're not crazy. I believe it came in a red box, cardboard folded background. Dr M was a rub on.
    WANTED: Rise of Cobra & Retailiation movie memoriabilia (from scripts and production items, props, to movie and billboard banners, store signage and larger items!). TOP $

Hasbro Items: Paperwork & design sketches, ARTWORK, licensing books, promo flyers/slicks, employee items, presentation art.

Licensed Merchandise (non-figure/vehicle) like towels, Coleco ride-on toys (sleds or bicycles) , vintage child clothing, and an original Konami Arcade game.

I do not have a set with a red box, but I do have this blue box set that is missing from the archive.

Incomplete archive, NotCool...but we love it so we can search and add to it as collectors! "From the Collection of Michael Collura"

photo1.jpg picture by michael_collura - Photobucket

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by NotCool View Post
    I do not have a set with a red box, but I do have this blue box set that is missing from the archive.

Incomplete archive, NotCool...but we love it so we can search and add to it as collectors! "From the Collection of Michael Collura"

photo1.jpg picture by michael_collura - Photobucket

How about a close up picture ?

What is the copyright date on this peice ?

More info equals better archive

Tolan,

Here are some better pics. I need to get a better camera or learn how to take pictures.

Please spell my name right "Michael Collura". I have other items not in the archive. How would I go about submitting them?

I am obsessive when it comes to my collection...NotCool?

DSC09941.jpg picture by michael_collura - Photobucket

DSC09942.jpg picture by michael_collura - Photobucket

DSC09943.jpg picture by michael_collura - Photobucket

DSC09944.jpg picture by michael_collura - Photobucket

DSC09946.jpg picture by michael_collura - Photobucket

gone live

YOJOE.COM

and thank you

Pg 15 in this catalog:

Welcome to Joe Intel

Sorry Terry for linking to my site--just trying to help. I haven't added to it in months anyway (lol).

Dan
    My Want List: http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=34870 Email me at dmooretoys @ yahoo.com (remove spaces) and let's deal!