GIJOE Kreo Blind bag codes - Page 20

yojoe.com

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Plastica View Post
    OK I did some checking and last year the 6pk was $33 and Hit and Run was $14.
    This year the 7pk was $37
    Thank you. Sothey are not too unreasonable when they start, just got to get them quick.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

US NY or Arizona depending on time of year
    Quote Originally Posted by Witchblood View Post
    Thank you. Sothey are not too unreasonable when they start, just got to get them quick.
    Witchblood my friend you've summed it up for convention stuff period not just the Kreons. I've seen stuff that the club was selling at the con for $30 end up on eBay within minutes for $150

Kreos are on clearance at Toys R Us.
    Blind packs were 1.98

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I don't know about yours, but the only one not on clearance at all of mine is the Outpost Defender pack with Beachhead and Storm Shadow. But the good news is the Arashikage Dojo set with the HISS Tank was down to $41.98!
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

Quote Originally Posted by Geek-Viper View Post
    I don't know about yours, but the only one not on clearance at all of mine is the Outpost Defender pack with Beachhead and Storm Shadow. But the good news is the Arashikage Dojo set with the HISS Tank was down to $41.98!
    That's not bad... if you are looking for another set (or another HISS...), I'm looking for Destro and the Baroness. Do you think you can help?
    = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

My lists: For sale/ for trade, Wanted

Of course I can help! Just give me a couple days to figure out pricing. Plastica said he would buy the HISS. I already bought a loose Dojo set for $10. I don't mind another Dojo, cause each one is basically half a building. So a second one would net me the other half. Basically I've got to figure out what each piece is worth to each of us. Plus it'll leave me with another Hard Master, and he doesn't seem to be selling.

I'll get back to ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

Hey all Heads up the Terrordrome is for preorder on Toysrus website $99 expected shipping date of 4th September
    tonyclitherow

if this was 1986 You could buy 2 of the original Terror Dromes for less then one Kre-O TD

If you look on ebay, you can get the Dojo w/ HISS set even a little cheaper than TRU. I just got one for $37.45 shipped and it is brand new. I really just got it for the HISS. But even though I never really got in to the ninja angle of GIJoe much, I find myself wanting to go ahead and build the Dojo instead of just bagging it up and selling it.

Quote Originally Posted by Plastica View Post
    if this was 1986 You could buy 2 of the original Terror Dromes for less then one Kre-O TD
    The original TD was not $50 at retail. At least not for a normal non-clearance price. It was between $99-$120.

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox91 View Post
    If you look on ebay, you can get the Dojo w/ HISS set even a little cheaper than TRU. I just got one for $37.45 shipped and it is brand new. I really just got it for the HISS. But even though I never really got in to the ninja angle of GIJoe much, I find myself wanting to go ahead and build the Dojo instead of just bagging it up and selling it.

The original TD was not $50 at retail. At least not for a normal non-clearance price. It was between $99-$120.
    You sure it was the Terror Drome and not the Defiant since YoJoe showed the retail price on the Terror Drome as $45 I know the Defiant definitely was 99-$120