"Fridge" Proof of Purchase

yojoe.com

"Fridge" Proof of Purchase

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20151216_220904.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	494.9 KB 
ID:	61228 just fouClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20151216_220904.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	494.9 KB 
ID:	61228d these hiding in a box of old vehicles! Never did get the figure.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

You know the Fridge was one of the figures I did send away for as a kid, never got it myself as we moved before it ever showed up. I ordered one a couple of years ago off Ebay sealed to finally get the figure I missed out on.

Quote Originally Posted by The Skull View Post
    You know the Fridge was one of the figures I did send away for as a kid, never got it myself as we moved before it ever showed up. I ordered one a couple of years ago off Ebay sealed to finally get the figure I missed out on.

Sad it happened that way, but glad you got him later. I lost all my toys when I was younger. Just started collecting again here and there the last few years. My brother just surprised me with most of our childhood collection he saved for Christmas. I'm having a blast going through everything right now.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by eoadr View Post
    Sad it happened that way, but glad you got him later. I lost all my toys when I was younger. Just started collecting again here and there the last few years. My brother just surprised me with most of our childhood collection he saved for Christmas. I'm having a blast going through everything right now.
    It is so rare and cool that you got a piece of your actual childhood back. Awesome story!
    Founder/Owner of OG13.com (A Community for Collectors)
    Owner of OGToys, at www.ogtoys.com/ (we buy and sell toys!)