Vamp Mark II steering wheel

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Vamp Mark II steering wheel

Can anyone provide me with a pic of what the Vamp Mark II steering wheel looks like?

Thanks!
    onpointtoys@yahoo.com
    Selling/Trading away the following toy lines:
    ============================
    95-01 Star Wars, Original Indiana Jones

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Here you go
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6f60_1.JPG 
Views:	263 
Size:	23.7 KB 
ID:	3171   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7038_1.JPG 
Views:	255 
Size:	21.8 KB 
ID:	3172  

Thanks for the pics! So is the Cobra Stinger steering wheel the same as the Vamp Mark II? The steering wheel in your pics looks just like the Cobra Stinger steering wheel....

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

bump, before this thread gets any older. I'm awaiting a response now too.

Bumping this old thread to see if anyone can help answer my question...

It would be fair to say that it looks like the VAMP steering wheel. Check the VAMP's vehicle archives - Isometric views. The VAMP has no doors, so the wheel is easily visible.
    Scot, aka Rooster3D
    Rooster3D at deviantArt. Dig around for GI Joe in 3D!

SnowCrash pictures seems to have a correct Steering wheel. I have 2 MARK 2 Vamp and there are like this one.
    Check on Ebay the auction ''360018543405''
    The color is not the same of the Mark2 but this is the same mold.

Quote Originally Posted by joss789
    SnowCrash pictures seems to have a correct Steering wheel. I have 2 MARK 2 Vamp and there are like this one.
    Check on Ebay the auction ''360018543405''
    The color is not the same of the Mark2 but this is the same mold.
    Right, so what is the difference between the Mark II steering wheel and the Stinger steering wheel? From everything I can see and read they are the same... (color, mold, etc.)

Dispersed about the country in deep cover
    As far as I can tell, there are very slight differences in the two steering wheels. The VAMP MK II's steering wheel column is completely round, except for where the tab (which aligns it in the dashboard) sticks out. From the tab to the hub of the steering wheel, the column is flat, and tapers out slightly from the tab to the wheel. The Stinger's column is the same, but is not completely round, and has three "ridges" slighly raised off the surface of the column (one each coming off the rungs of the steering wheel, and one at 12:00). On the back of each rung of the Stinger's wheel, there is a small circular stamp in the plastic. The VAMP MK II's wheel doesn't have these stamps. Both steering wheels have six small nubs on the the hub, but the center hole seems slightly deeper on the VAMP MK II's. The Stinger itself has a "male" end to receive the steering wheel column, whereas the VAMP MK II doesn't.
    Hope this helps.
    Last edited by cgenterprise; 05-18-2008 at 10:28 AM.

I can't comment on the original Mark II's wheel since I don't have one (although at a recent toy show I didn't buy one because I thought it had a Stinger wheel, so maybe they are extremely close), but the tan mail-in version has the same steering wheel at the VAMP, only in tan.