Need help identifying accessories

yojoe.com

Need help identifying accessories

Hello everyone,

This is my first post. I was given a lot of G.I.Joe stuff, and there are some things I could not identify. I already searched WHOBIT many times and still could not find them. Some of these I am certain are G.I.Joe, but not in the database. I'm not so sure about the others. Could anyone help me please? I would appreciate it.

^ I know Guile is in the database, but these look different from the two that are in there. The accessory tree is definitely looks like G.I.Joe to me, but I could not find any of the parts in WHOBIT.

^ I know the molds of the orange gun and knife are in WHOBIT, just not in that color.

^ Most of these look like G.I.Joe, but again, I could not find them in WHOBIT.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

3rd pic: little controllers are for the pac-rats, gun below the off-colored blowtorch backpack is crankcases but it is broken.
    2nd pic: Almost all of that is star wars...except in the middle the smaller m-16 is grunt, the canteen thing is for the biovac, the broken m-16 is airborne's, the red gun is someobody joe...sorry...not sure who.

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonhawk View Post
    3rd pic: little controllers are for the pac-rats, gun below the off-colored blowtorch backpack is crankcases but it is broken.
    2nd pic: Almost all of that is star wars...except in the middle the smaller m-16 is grunt, the canteen thing is for the biovac, the broken m-16 is airborne's, the red gun is someobody joe...sorry...not sure who.
    Thank you for the info.