Deadbeat bidders on Ebay - Page 10

yojoe.com

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Labyrinth View Post
    Could the purpose be even more sinister than just randomly screwing people? Might he be selling and then just bidding up and winning auctions that he might have a similar item on sale for? Thus raising the price and keeping a willing buyer in the market for it?
    I don't believe it's because he has similar items for sale. No single seller has the variety and range, or even come close and not be hit. And it's not really random. If you check out all his 'wins' across his numerous IDs you can get a good idea what type of auction he will target.

Perhaps he wants to kill the entire market for MOC / MISB G.I.Joe and Transformers auctions on eBay. Or, simply, he does it just for kicks.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

ohio- right next to the air force museum- which totally rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdog View Post
    here's my first real deadbeat bidder (though there was one other a couple years ago) :

Member id: medd21
    i got an email from another ebay member this morning, apparently medd21 is hastling him too. he seemed like the kind of guy that would bully seller into getting his way, but i don't know him personally (which is no doubt a good thing). but at least this post comes up if you google search his user I.D. now, so maybe other people will eventually catch on to him:
    Dear hotdogs_stuff,

Friend, you don't know me, and I really don't know you, but man, I just got done reading your deadbeat bidder post on YoJoe and I just need to vent to someone who will understand... WTF is up with eBay user medd21? Is he mentally ill? Is that what the med stands for? The dude is f***ing impossible! Sorry, I'll stop now, but Wow!, that dude is out of his mind. I'm not a member of YoJoe yet, but I lurk, and I sure wish I heeded your advice and blocked this nutcase, If only I read your warning sooner! Thanks for trying to warn the world, type louder next time! If I can't work out the Bulls**t this guy is putting me through I'll become a member of YoJoe and echo your sentiments loud and clear about this clown and share my story. Thanks for reading, hope you got a laugh, Mike

P.S. I actually kind of hope this loser leaves me a negative, I feel like I'm trying for it at this point!

- twoblockmikethemassive
    also grepdogg:
    Quote Originally Posted by grepdogg
    37Med is crazy, just left my feedback for him here.

Some of the messages I have received from him START FROM THE BOTTOM AND READ UP - sorry.

37Med: "WHY DID YOU BLOCK ME?!!"....OVER AND OVER again!!! BUT THAT IS WHAT YOUR FEEDBACK SAYS, AS WELL? YOU ARE JUST an ***. Come by (PLEASE!), and I'll show you what crazy is. OH PLEASE DO!!!! Let it go now...trust me. Now, go back in the basement, while your mother and I discuss your future.

37Med: ***** , you have NOTHING but time...Come clean, at least to yourself. You're an embarrassment, to basement geeks everywhere.

37Med: Grepdogg...I want to sound like the other **** like meat moron, hotdogstuf! My brother wants to hang, and talk Joe's...Come on by? Really. He'd love to have you over.

ME How old are you?

37Med: I already know who you are...go ahead and take. Look at the other hothead, hotdogstuffing's comments. You guys are two peas...what a total freak, yelling at people?!! I read your feedback. I sell quality, and you are blocked, yet couldn't get over it! So sad *****.

ME: I have no idea why you are so belligerent. I find your threats and cursing quite offensive. In your future I recommend taking a patient, tactful approach and waiting to send emails until the afternoon. I will be doing my best to find out who you actually are on the fan forums so that everyone can see this rant and see what kind of person you really are. Not everyone is an internet tough guy, some of us are tough guys in real life, but don't need to flaunt it. Regards, Your Hero

37Med: I never told you...exactly! I JUST found out at 2:00 in the morning? Never said anything except your tantrum was in vain. GI JOE **** means NOTHING to me right now, and you can **** off! And I'm so goddamned happy for you, and your claim of being the eBay saint! Hooray for you! Just keep your amazing **** to sell to someone else! DO YOU UNDeRsTAND????!!!! Leave me the **** alone! I know you wouldn't say **** if we were face to face!!!! Know that!!!!! You are the biggest ***** of a seller there ever was! Stupid ***!

ME: I still have no idea what you are talking about, I never talked to you about a death in the family. I am one of the very few games in town who does not use Shill bids, I am one of the last honest sellers of Joes on EBAY.

37Med: Greg, I got every message and I WAS going to bid...sorry getting word of a death in the family didn't meet your schedule! You are the most self centered person I've yet to encounter here! Good riddens. You certainly aren't close to being the only "game" in town...though you love to play yourself up to be?!! ****...

Me: So, you continuously ask me questions about my auctions without reading the description or looking at any of the pictures, so I check your out and they simply say "look at the pictures". On top of that, I am blocked from bidding on your auctions. What is the deal with that? That is just plain rude.

37Med: Does the figure have rusty screws, are the joints tight, ANY cracksthumbs,arms,elbow,knees...ANYWHERE), ANYTHING broken, paint wear, ANY flaws at all?
    Last edited by hotdog; 11-20-2012 at 06:22 AM.
    Leonard Hofstadter: Once you open the box, it loses its value.

Penny: Yeah, yeah. My mom gave me the same lecture about my virginity. Gotta tell you, it was a lot more fun taking it out and playing with it.

Wants, My Collection, Customs, Project Skinny, my dog eating corn on the cob, my dog weasel, blowing up toys

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Block ebay member alpha 3642. Did not pay for over 2 weeks.

delta862

Hundreds of auctions and hundred of non paying alerts later and yet eBay has NOT banned him yet
    WANTED: Two (2) clear visors

Quote Originally Posted by Lody View Post
    delta862

Hundreds of auctions and hundred of non paying alerts later and yet eBay has NOT banned him yet
    Pretty sure this is the same guy:

epsilon26

Buy eBay went and suspended him

waiting to calm down before posting about a dirty cheat.
    Last edited by hotdog; 09-11-2012 at 07:56 AM.

Penny: Yeah, yeah. My mom gave me the same lecture about my virginity. Gotta tell you, it was a lot more fun taking it out and playing with it.

Wants, My Collection, Customs, Project Skinny, my dog eating corn on the cob, my dog weasel, blowing up toys

Quote Originally Posted by hotdog View Post
    i got an email from another ebay member this morning, apparently medd21 is hastling him too. he seemed like the kind of guy that would bully seller into getting his way, but i don't know him personally (which is no doubt a good thing). but at least this post comes up if you google search his user I.D. now, so maybe other people will eventually catch on to him:
    so anyway, apparently medd21 just figured out how to google search himself, and after several months of peace he started his usual B.S. again. i'm going to report him to ebay for harassment now. I am sure it won't do any good, but i will reitterate your need to block him. I blocked him already, but somehow ebay still allows him to contact me?

Dear hotdogs_stuff,

Why say we are cool, only to post something like that? Then say, "you aren't a tough guy..." Apparently, while on blogs, you get pretty tough? Then do a psych evaluation on me, because I am a nice guy? You don't know me. I seriously don't understand that at all...

- medd21

just an update, 37med is his new ebay id. i guess medd21 figured he'd get over on the google search for bad ebayers by changing his user i.d. after hastling me. once again 37med is actually the bad ebayer medd21. again, medd21 is now 37medd i hope this helps some other joe collector from getting hastled and scammed.
    for the last time- just to help google pick it up, 37med is a bad ebay er.

medd21 aka 37med is also a liar, as while he was hastling me he is also buying reproduction stuff from other ebayers:
    Dear hotdogs_stuff,I contacted you seconds, after realizing these were fake lots, and now you won't get back to me? I just want to cancel the transaction, as I am looking for the real thing. I won't have anything nice to say, if forced into accepting fake , imitation items...no matter the quality. I am a purist. Thank you very much.Sincerely, Neil- medd21
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/150908968047

this is an auction 37med aka medd21 won from rockhammer for 1 (clearly labelled) reproduction rock and roll version 1 bipod. it is in their feedback for item #150908968047. nothing wrong with rockhammer, just compiling the evidence that 37med ('s) story is just bull.
    Last edited by hotdog; 10-22-2012 at 03:40 PM.