Official - Look at what I just got or have thread - Page 103

yojoe.com

Page 103 of 240 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2398
    Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...

I've always been able to get the standard version from HTS, but this was the first time I actually got the variant from them as well, so I took a pic for posterity.

Still got screwed on the Starscream though. So I'm gonna' go and kill myself...
    Last edited by Super Sport; 08-12-2011 at 04:18 AM.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Dispersed about the country in deep cover
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Sport View Post
    Still got screwed on the Starscream though. So I'm gonna' go and kill myself...
    Word!!!!!!!!!!

Picked myself up a Cobra Ice Cutter w/Snow Serpent today.

Now I just need to get the Bravo Vehicles.....ugh.....that's gonna be a looooooong hunt.
    "Well whaddaya know? Cobra Commander's personal chemistry set!"

My Wish List: http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/82931...wish-list.html

#######

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

After another drought with no Joes, Wal Mart stocked some PoC wave 1, and I finally found Snow Job! All that's left now is chase CC.

Then at Ross, I came across the Desert AWE Striker & Ice Cutter. $14.99 was always too much for me on either of those two, but $7.99 each is another matter.
    Night Fox came out much cooler than I thought he'd be, for a simple frankenstein. Arranging his webgear & scarf is a trick, but with the belt/holster slung extra-low it works out.

Found a HISS Scout and 2(!) Cycle Armours at Zellers today for $20 each, so I cleaned 'em out. Didn't think it would be that easy to get them and prices on ebay are kinda sick.
    So, if anyone can help me out with some of my want list, I'd consider parting with my extra cycle armour...

Quote Originally Posted by dark_perceptor View Post
    Found a HISS Scout and 2(!) Cycle Armours at Zellers today for $20 each, so I cleaned 'em out. Didn't think it would be that easy to get them and prices on ebay are kinda sick.
    So, if anyone can help me out with some of my want list, I'd consider parting with my extra cycle armour...
    I've got an unopened tunnel rat 2-pack

Quote Originally Posted by dark_perceptor View Post
    PM sent to ya

My 'spidey-sense' was tingling, so I went to the local TrU. Found me 3 Steel Brigades, 2 Jungle BATs, and 2 Cobra Troopers. No Skystrikers. When I inquired, I recieved only blank stares. *sigh*

Another troop building day: 2 more Jungle BATS, 2 more Cobra Troopers, and another Steel Brigade.

Haha, are you the guy that's army building? One of my connections at the Flea Market had a whole bag of PoC Jungle BATs, Jungle Vipers, Cobra Troopers, etc, for someone he said was building a Cobra army. Maybe it's you?

Anyhoo, my same connection finally found a Shadow Tracker. Now all I got left is City Strike Destro. Also picked up a 25th anniversary Ripper too.
    "Well whaddaya know? Cobra Commander's personal chemistry set!"

My Wish List: http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/82931...wish-list.html

#######