Xerofall

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xerofall

Xerofall

Here is the listing:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GIJoe-1985-F...929886700?rd=1

Note, the "cap" in the photo is not the right part, it is a lego tire (I think). 100% my fault and I own that mistake.
    The buyer in this case (Xerofall) also complained about the delivery with the USPS. A matter I cannot control. I am not the first person to have to deal with the wonder of the snail mail and the USPS. I did own the tire issue and aside from the full refund that is available I also made an effort to offer a resolution because as the seller this was my fault.

Xerofall left me a neutral feedback. Although we both agree the photo in the listing clearly shows the wrong part, I still own that, as I posted the listing.

So I used the proper channels through eBay messages and the Member contact information to try and reach Xerofall to apologize and make it right. A point that is important because even after everything you will read here and as I type this now I will stand behind my listing and will make it right. Although Xerofall chooses to instead run to the forums and post (HISSTanK.com) instead of communicating like he should with his trading partner.

So he does, to my gratitude, agree to the feedback revision. Something I do appreciate and made clear that I will compensate him fairly for my mistake even without the revision request being accepted. He was cool and did the right thing with the feedback. But then...

He blows up with rants and posts about me "pestering" him? That I am "stalking" as well as a number of colorful word choices and I end up "banned" from HISS Tank.com?

I never used the F word once, apparently vocabulary choices over there are more liberal. AND I continued to offer a resolution. I am sorry, but if a mistake was made would you not want a seller to make such an effort in your favor to make it right? Maybe I should have stayed silent instead. The feedback and the posts do nothing in the real world, but wow, talk about childish.

I rarely post, even more rare do I visit HISSTank.com. Not interested in being a part of that "neighborhood" at all.

I guess watch out for Xerofall aka Jeff Patton, he really just is incapable of dealing with small items like this as an adult.

On eBay "Xerofall" uses the name tooele_toys
    Last edited by NotCool; 04-14-2016 at 10:04 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Hmm

You seem to be missing several important facts

That's

Not Cool

Such as what?
    The error I did own up to? It happens, but hey let's not actually communicate to resolve the issue. No its far better to run to a forum and post about it.
    The postal carrier who terrorizes my neighborhood (see the Facebook page for Winchester Glen my neighbors have resorted to petitioning the postmaster to remove her from the area).
    The fact the buyer never contacted me to inform me of the issue?
    The fact the photo clearly shows the error, although I still took responsibility?
    The fact I STILL offer to compensate him?

Curious what facts is it that you seem to think I missed?

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

But I do like the "NotCool".

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyBear View Post
    Hmm

You seem to be missing several important facts

That's

Not Cool
    You're from HISSTank.com...

Online stalking is also NotCool. Glad to know I am such an important figure in your life that you spend your nights following me around the internet.

Creepy Newbie = NotCool

Last edited by Lody; 04-19-2016 at 09:35 PM.
    WANTED: Two (2) clear visors

edit

Changed my mind

Don't care

Quote Originally Posted by Lody View Post
    Crying and whining about how you're such a "white knight" and have done no wrong when your reputation proceeds you

NOT COOL
    Wow, your a blast from the past. I never referred to myself as a "white knight", I admitted my fault on the deal. Never cried or whined, offer and accepted that I owed my buyer better service. I in fact admitted that I did wrong. Not sure why that involves you. When you were negligent in your packing and damaged the item on our deal (I had to look way way back from years ago) you never admitted the fault or apologized and even now can't let it go. If Xerofall wants to ever take me up on the offer to compensate him he knows how to reach me. You however have no place in this deal and I am flattered that you have so much hate in your life that you felt it necessary to post here. What an impact I must have had on your life.

Talk about "crying and whining"...

Quote Originally Posted by Lody View Post
    edit

Changed my mind

Don't care
    Most of us who have been here at least a few years already have opinions about NotCool. And we certainly know what yours is even without you typing it out. lol

Quote Originally Posted by NotCool View Post
    Wow, your a blast from the past. I never referred to myself as a "white knight", I admitted my fault on the deal. Never cried or whined, offer and accepted that I owed my buyer better service. I in fact admitted that I did wrong. Not sure why that involves you. When you were negligent in your packing and damaged the item on our deal (I had to look way way back from years ago) you never admitted the fault or apologized and even now can't let it go. If Xerofall wants to ever take me up on the offer to compensate him he knows how to reach me. You however have no place in this deal and I am flattered that you have so much hate in your life that you felt it necessary to post here. What an impact I must have had on your life.

Talk about "crying and whining"...
    See above ...