Find your Fate Books - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    God I loved these Books, My first was the satelite melting the poles by Cobra.

God I found a few more along with the GI Joe Novels a few years back.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by dmooretoys
    Most of them are archived here:

http://yojoe.com/archive/books/

There are a total of 20 different books and some of the earlier ones were reprinted with later dates and included in slipcase multi-packs. I know of at least two different slipcase sets--the one pictured at the bottom of the fyf books and one with Mutt, Baroness, and CGs on the front with a tan box. Hope this helps!

Dan
    I just picked up the tan box slipcase set off ebay. Do you know which printings of the books originally came with the set? Mine are:

1. 7th print
    2. 1st print
    3. 8th print
    4. 6th print
    5. 7th print
    6. 8th print

I'm assuming this set may have been pieced together...unless they just made a massive amount of book #2

hey i had these books. Maybe some one can answer this. I suffled through the archive for the ones i had and nothing looked farmilar. I had a box set that had around for books in it and the slip box that contained all four was red (if i remember right). I think one of the books had scarlet on the front.
    What books were they (i mean in the find your fate line)

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

thanks. I guess i didnt look hard enough. Boy that brings back memories.

Sorry to resurrect a dead thread but I can't help it. I've just recently stumbled upon these books and I love'em. Since I'm a huge fan of the original ARAH art I find myself really digging these as well. I'm currently trying to piece together a complete set. I have some extras if anyone would like to trade/swap!

Quote Originally Posted by Outbackk View Post
    Sorry to resurrect a dead thread but I can't help it. I've just recently stumbled upon these books and I love'em. Since I'm a huge fan of the original ARAH art I find myself really digging these as well. I'm currently trying to piece together a complete set. I have some extras if anyone would like to trade/swap!
    If you are looking for specific books, I have a bunch on my site. Pretty much 1-19 is listed. Granted, I 'm missing a few here and there.

Find Your Fate Books : ROMA Collectibles, Your One Stop Shop for Vintage GI Joes

Thanks!
    Aaron Detrick
    Yeti76

Quote Originally Posted by yeti76 View Post
    If you are looking for specific books, I have a bunch on my site. Pretty much 1-19 is listed. Granted, I 'm missing a few here and there.

Find Your Fate Books : ROMA Collectibles, Your One Stop Shop for Vintage GI Joes

Thanks!
    Aaron Detrick
    Yeti76
    Very nice! Almost a complete run!

I've got a few in my BST that I'd love to swap out with someone! Pretty neat little books!