cheapest place for season 1 part 1 & 2

yojoe.com

cheapest place for season 1 part 1 & 2

Hi

I was wondering where's the best place to buy season 1 part 1 and 2 on dvd and that will ship to Canada

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I have them for $70 for the pair. Thats the cheapest i know of. Please pm me if your interested

Don't know the cheapest place for part 1, but I got Part 2 at DVDBoxOffice.com, a Canadian online seller, for $55.

Here's the specific page:

DVDBoxOffice page for GI Joe Season 1, part 2

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Deep Discount DVD nearly always has the best prices online. Both sets there are $35.88 each, plus free shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by BK
    Deep Discount DVD nearly always has the best prices online. Both sets there are $35.88 each, plus free shipping.
    Yup, that's were I got mine. Great deal.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by BK
    Yeah that's what I was going to suggest checking out. I'm not sure if they ship to canada though but definitely check that site out. Great prices all around for DVD's.

Of course, being Canadian... wouldn't you get a better overall price anyway from a canadian company?

I know it's not always true... but I've bought plenty of stuff from Canada just because the exchange rate made em quite a bit cheaper.
    :D Yo Joe! :D

Yea, I'm waiting on getting my Season 1 Part 1....Hopefully soon.....:-\

Quote Originally Posted by nightc1
    Yeah that's what I was going to suggest checking out. I'm not sure if they ship to canada though but definitely check that site out. Great prices all around for DVD's.

Of course, being Canadian... wouldn't you get a better overall price anyway from a canadian company?

I know it's not always true... but I've bought plenty of stuff from Canada just because the exchange rate made em quite a bit cheaper.

I'm auctioning off my two sets of season one part 1 and 2 on ebay.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...ort=3&since=-1

Get them in good condition and at a low cost.

XeroFall. Please cancle all bids and let me win for a very very low price (G).