Pulverizer!

yojoe.com

Thread: Pulverizer!

Pulverizer!

Is it just me, or does anyone else think the Pulverizer ROCKS! I'm thinking of a small army of these....:-) Wish they would make a Crimson one!

*Loki*

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Oops...this goes in the Toys section...sorry

I agree, it does rock... So much so, when I saw two just sitting at target for 9.99 just asking me to buy them, I got two rather then the normal one I would buy.

As for the Crimson, customize it! I've seen Jet black ones go on ebay pretty high, but if you've got the skills, it would look sweet crimson.

Tanner
    Vehicle Parts Need List || Weapons Need List || For Sale Thread
    ==================================================
    I played, ate and slept Joe as a kid and yet as an adult I still can't get enough of it! ! !

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

well until i had it in my hand , i really thought the joe defense mech was a million times better, but now that i have it - ehhhh, its pretty cool, but not cool enough to get another one to open. the defense mech- i have to say i really like this thing. i got 2 as early as i could, and one is right here next to me with a small troop of joes.
    if they were available en masse, i would be getting more , an army of them is a great idea. excellent base defenders!
    of course, i will throw the fact that these things in reality- have the driver so exposed its a joke, and the idea of the metal on metal contact necessary to move this thing around, the arms legs, joints- it would be incredibly slow, and probably
    would break down constantly.
    sure big cranes lift and lower real fast- but thats mostly straight motor to cable -
    watch how fast the hydraulics move........not fast.
    need 88 TF dusty crotch

I kinda liked it when Steeler drove one in the comic.

It was in my opinion the best Battle Force 2000 vehicle ever made.

-PJ

i love the pulverizer. im mad i only got one when i had a chance to get up to 4. its fun. i havnt even bothered to open the mech though. not very exciting and the figure doesnt feel like leatherneck to me

I agree it is cool I just wish I bought more.

I picked this up and wasn't as impressed as I thought I'd be. Maybe it's the bad choice of colors, I dont' know...
    Selling out! LMK what you need!

I like the Joe one more. The Cobra one is too space-y. Like it should be attacking a shuttle and be piloted by an Astro -Viper.

How are you supposed to switch out the arms between the mech and pul?