Issue 32 Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Why is everybody looking over CC isn't anybody upset?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

That the ruthless leader of terrorist organization got shot twice by one of his underlings?... Yeah I am CRYING for that car salesman.

I'd love to see some stories about the 86+ Joes like Hit & Run
    as for Cobra, He was "killed" before and he'll proubably be "killed" again

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Hmmmm, Cobra Commander shoots Hawk in the back - already happened

Baroness and Destro plot to screw Cobra Commander and take over the organization - already happened

Next thing you know Major Bludd will "kill" the Baroness, Destro will crack up about it, Storm Shadow will capture Scarlett and take her to the Silent Castle where Snake Eyes will have to rescue her, there will be a battle between Mutt, Tripwire, and Torpedo and Zartan, Destro, Firefly, and CC in the Everglades, and the Battle Force 2000 will get killed in Benzheen.
    So many facets of the DD series are just mimicking the Marvel run, then offing a few main characters who I personally don't want to see killed to make it edgier. I enjoy it, but I have not been overly impressed with the story quality since the first 4 issues.

I am actually looking forward to Wraith being a completely original idea that doesn't mirror or just blatently rip off story lines from the Marvel run. So far it is well done and has the opportunity to set up a good new character for development.
    She said,
    "Don't you miss the mornings?
    Don't you miss those days?
    Don't you miss me, Baby?
    'Cause I'm fading away."
    -Adam Duritz

I am not upset about Cobra Commander because A) He'll live B) He'll regain control of Cobra and C) Then Marvel, Devil's Due or whoever does Joe next can repeat the process over again.

I have to politely disagree about Wraith. He's just a clown in an Iron Man costume. B.F.D.

I have to agree with Danyanda. With all the potential stories to tell.. why re-hash ones we have already read in 1985?

Who's to say that Zartan & CC didn't switch places in issue 31?

Mr Rage
    "...I am that dog, I am that monster, I am that post-industrial post modern crypto-fascist politically incorrect male cocka-rocka warpig, praise Jesus..." - Kurtz

I thougt it was Wraith who was going to bring down Hawk and not CC.
    Good, soldier.

Wraith was going to take out Hawk, but he had to run to 7-11 to buy some D batteries for his super duper costume.

It actully don't think Waith is that original, he seems like DD's Serpentor, who also was annouced as a new main bad guy, who would battle CC for control over the Cobra Island.
    Good, soldier.