question about e-bay seller "supertoybuyer"

yojoe.com

question about e-bay seller "supertoybuyer"

Hey there,

I won two auction from supertoybuyer about two weeks ago. I have yet to receive an invoice, and although I have sent over ten e-mails, there has been no response. They did answer a question about the item before the auction ended, so I know they can receive my mail. I filed a complaint with e-bay and they sent me the person's personal info so i could call them and try to work this out. I just called and the phone number from their info is not in service. They are still listing stuff, and have a good feedback rating, but I was woderiing if anybody else has dealt with them and had the same problems.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

thanks for the heads up. i notified e-bay that supertoybuyer's info was out of date, and they said that they will look into it. i hope that nobody else is being given the runaround by this person.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

So, E-bay Can't Do Anything Other Than Advise Me To Leave Them Appropriate Feedback, Which I Won't Do, As This Guy Will Probably Retaliate. The Good News...i Didn't Actually Send Him Money. The Bad News...i Don't Get The Figures I Wanted And Bid On. Be Careful With Him If You Bid On Anything.

so this joker still has not gotten back to me. i phoned them, and actually talked to a guy that said everything would be taken care of, but that was two weeks ago, and i'm still waiting for a total via e-mail. e-bay of course, was no help whatsoever. just lettting everyone know to beware of this guy.....

cheers!

b

Whew!

I'm glad I checked this forum before I bid on a Buy it now auction this guy has listed. He has 13 negatives in the last year and bet he has shill bidded to raise his positive rating up.