Price check on...

yojoe.com

Price check on...

How much do Dreadnok Ground Assualt and Air Assualt Missiles for the Stinger and Fang go for?

Thanks,
    Tanner
    Vehicle Parts Need List || Weapons Need List || For Sale Thread
    ==================================================
    I played, ate and slept Joe as a kid and yet as an adult I still can't get enough of it! ! !

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

NO clue but if you have the stinger missiles I would be interested in them. I have two Dread Stinger's and need missiles on one.

I'll be getting four of the stingers and 2 of the fangs in the next week or so.

I was thinking $5 each on the missiles. There so rare I almost never see just the missiles for sale, so I really didn't have a clue what to sell them at.

Tanner
    I played, ate and slept Joe as a kid and yet as an adult I still can't get enough of it! ! !

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

you wouldn't happen to be getting the cycle parts would you? I need a saddlebag, and someone else on here needs the kickstand and something else. gun maybe or front cover.

Not that I know of. In the picture I got, I only saw the missiles. You never know though. If I do get them, the board will know.

Tanner