My "Trilogy" is Complete Giveaway!! Winner Announced!!

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Smile My "Trilogy" is Complete Giveaway!! Winner Announced!!

Hello everyone!

Tuesday Night, I fathered my third child. I finally got my girl. We named her Payton. She and Mom are in good health. Going through this experience is amazing and each time you appreciate it even more than the last. I've always said that being a parent is the greatest privilege anyone can have.

For my appreciation, I'm going to do a give away. Everyone is welcomed to enter and I will pick one winner.

In the spiriti of parenthood, if you have children please feel free to tell us what you have. Names are not needed, but it would be nice to see how many of us are parents. For those of you that are not parents yet, not to worry, you can still enter.

The giveaway will end on 7/25 Sunday Night 11:59 PM Central Time at that time I will pick one winner. I have not yet decided what the prize will be, but it will be an army builder of some kind.

So, let me start it by saying that I have:

2 Boys - 3 yrs. and 1 yr.
    1 Girl - Newborn
    Last edited by softassylum; 07-26-2004 at 12:22 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

CONGRATS man!

So far my wife and I have no kids....it's a long story, but my wife's health may prevent us from having kids...due to several problems....
    Brian aka GungHo
    [email protected]

In need of the following parts:
    http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=49874

Congratulations!! I am glad everyone is doing well. My wife and I have a 4 1/2 year old boy and a 10 month old boy. My oldest is a huge Destro fan already!!
    The bad news is the world is ending....the good news is there's a party, but you better get here fast...

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Man, I totally want a daughter. I hope I have a girl when I have kids.
    She said,
    "Don't you miss the mornings?
    Don't you miss those days?
    Don't you miss me, Baby?
    'Cause I'm fading away."
    -Adam Duritz

Congrats Soft. My wife and I have a 5 yr old son (who's hugely into Joes) and an 18 month old daughter (who likes playing with Lady Jaye and the Splitfire). Good luck with the new baby.

congrats, no kids yet....(that I know of...j/k)
    Dreadnok for life!
    Holodna hmoora. Eemruchnoh v'doosheh. Kak mohg znat ya shtoh tee oomriosh? Do svidonia, byehreg rodnoy. Do svidonia, byehreg rodnoy. Kak nam troodnag pridstahvit shtoh eto nyeh sohn. Rodina, dom radnoy,Do svidonia Rodina.

Congratulations on the new family member! I myself have a 10 year old daughter. Kids are the greatest thing in life I feel.
    Selling out! LMK what you need!

congrats man!
    ....apparently I can't customize for my wants anymore.

Congrats to you and your growing family !

Talking

I have a 2 and a half year old son and I might be crazy for saying this but I wish we had 3-4 more... Kids are the ultimate, once you have them nothing else matters but them, its truely unconditional love. Have fun with your trilogy!