Takara reissue Predaking gift set is coming!!!!!!!!

yojoe.com

Willard Ohio, home of Seattle Seahawks QB Charlie Frye

Takara reissue Predaking gift set is coming!!!!!!!!

The title says it all!

#17 on the Takara reissue list is ALL FIVE PREDACONS in one big box set!

MSRP on this bad boy is supposed to be $165. Guys and girls, you would have to drop at LEAST that much to get a displayable Predaking in decent shape. The price may seem high but it is EXTREMELY worth it. I have the original myself, and even I'm gonna get my hands on the reissue set!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I wonder if it is the plastic or metal version. Probably plastic but good news.
    I guess I could use another one too!

That is awesome news! It is the one toy from my childhood that I have yet to replace. Of course I stopped collecting the old vintage TFs due to TRU getting the reissues. Finally I get something I have been dying for since the reissues.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I've been wondering if Takara was going to release a combiner set ever since I heard about the Insecticon set. My Predaking is still standing in my old room at my folk's house but I could always use a Predaking for my desk at work.

Sweet!!!! This and Scorpinok are the two big TF's I always wanted but never had.

$165 seems steep but to get all 5 in brand new condition for that price, can't go wrong with that price!