Chinese Carded Joes...

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Talking Chinese Carded Joes...

I just picked up a Dial-Tone for $10...I really like it, so, on that note...

How many other Chinese carded Joes are there?

What do they cost generally?

Anyone with info...LMK,

Thanks,
    etmartin
    Check out my ebay auctions under the ID etmartin

Thanks,
    etmartin

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

TF Flint, Lifeline, cobra commander (silver plated), major bludd, soldier and/or officer?...

There prolly are a couple more but I can't recall them

Talking

etmartin,

Here is the cardback of my Chinese Snake Eyes:

http://complit.mmlab.hku.hk/disneycu...eeyes_back.jpg

The carback shows the first and second wave of figures released in China. There were more figures released for the following years but I don't know the exact count. Eco Warriors and Ninja Force were released as well. The plastic and paint quality for the figures and weapons are very much the same their US counterpart. Many of the figures were released with the same weapons.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Talking diamondblackfan...

Hey Diamond...

What did you pay for that Snake Eyes?

Concerning quality...If you took my Chinese D-T and held up to my American, what are the differences? Anyone?

etmartin

Thanks,
    etmartin

Talking

my chinese dial tone has 1988 stamped on his leg not 86 like the usa ones. Apart from that i cant tell the difference really. I also have lifeline and major bludd - just so u know.

Talking Hey UK...

What did you pay for your Lifeline and Major Bludd...are they carded also?

LMK,

Thanks,
    etmartin

Thanks,
    etmartin

I bought them carded about 8 years ago i think for about £2.50. I opened them of course. I wish i bought more of them bcoz the shop had loads and i think they are good quality for the price. The only problem i have is a small white paint blob on lifelines green glasses, apart from that, great figures. They sometimes appear on ebay.co.uk for pretty good prices.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by etmartin
    Hey Diamond...

What did you pay for that Snake Eyes?

Concerning quality...If you took my Chinese D-T and held up to my American, what are the differences? Anyone?

etmartin
    I paid RMB 13.00 when they first came out in China [about '92-'93] at a department store. That would be around less than US $1.60. I beleive the price for him and especially Storm Shadow are quite high now.

Another difference in the figures is that it would say "Made in China" on the seat of the pants rather than "Made in Hong Kong". Cobra Commander came with a different gun than the original.

Quote Originally Posted by etmartin
    I just picked up a Dial-Tone for $10...I really like it, so, on that note...

How many other Chinese carded Joes are there?

What do they cost generally?

Anyone with info...LMK,

Thanks,
    etmartin

There are eight chinese figures that are fairly easy to find.

Duke (exclusive mold)
    Major Bludd (exclusive mold)
    TF Flint (exclusive mold)
    Destro V3
    Cobra Commander V1
    Lifeline V1
    Dial Tone V1
    Barricade Tf Roadblock

You should be able to find any of these figures for under $25.00 if you look hard enough. Then there are some figures that are really hard to find.
    Snake Eyes V1 and Storm Shadow V1 would fit into that category. I've also seen Rock N Roll, Saw Viper, Tripwire, Salvo, Undertow, Recoil, and Salvo on the same card back. like Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow these don't come up very often, But they are out there. You can also find most of the ninja force figures on card along with a few vehicles, like the septic tank and pile driver.

If you search on ebay for "japanese" you'll usually find them.

here are a couple of pics of the few I have.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...s/MVC-850F.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...s/MVC-849F.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...s/MVC-913F.jpg

I got Lifeline and Major Bludd for less than $10 shipped each. Like Tai95 said, they are not too hard to find. CC obviously goes for more. A mint CC is worth more than a mint Lifeline, no matter what card it is on.
    She said,
    "Don't you miss the mornings?
    Don't you miss those days?
    Don't you miss me, Baby?
    'Cause I'm fading away."
    -Adam Duritz