UK Mutt sealed in bag with English / Greek or Russian text - Page 4

yojoe.com

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    It seems like were finding somthing new every day!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Man, I am a vlaka. I didn't realize that bagged Mutt was exclusive to Greece. Sigh. At least my favorite character made it to my country of heritage. Opa!

allright then, the Mystery Sneak Peak has been added to Yojoe!
    Same mystery like the European Mutt.
    Does it have the same text on the bag?
    Yes, it's me.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by JeffreyKabal
    allright then, the Mystery Sneak Peak has been added to Yojoe!
    Same mystery like the European Mutt.
    Does it have the same text on the bag?
    yes it does..and i also have 7 more figures mib coming..none euro exc but in the same type of bag.details and pics coming when i get them

Oh man, i sure hope the community doesn't latch on to "Mystery Sneak Peek" and "Mystery Mutt" as the names for these pieces! LOL...

(no offence Jeff. )
    Your Toys...Our Tattoos
    http://www.tattoosandtoys.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo Shane
    Oh man, i sure hope the community doesn't latch on to "Mystery Sneak Peek" and "Mystery Mutt" as the names for these pieces! LOL...

(no offence Jeff. )
    I didn't even think about that! I need to put more thought into my random naming! Someone needs to come up with a better name so we can refer to them easier, like the Pimp Daddy Destro.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Bohn
    Someone needs to come up with a better name so we can refer to them easier, like the Pimp Daddy Destro.
    How about "Greek Peak"???

...or maybe "Sneak GreeK"?

-Peter
    Last edited by jabba the drunk; 08-13-2004 at 07:23 PM.
    ProjectPDD.com : The Definitive " Pimp Daddy Destro " Action Figure Resource

JoeIntel.com : The site for EVERYTHING G.I.Joe. From posters, lunchboxes & store displays to 3 3/4" 25th action figures, prototypes & international items. Get knowledgeable on the full range of 'Joe collectibles since the 80's & join up to the forums!

Always looking for unique packaged DESTRO items & all G.I.Joe preproduction items (artwork, prototypes, etc.). Contact me! I pay well!

which figures are those curt?
    Yes, it's me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Bohn
    I didn't even think about that! I need to put more thought into my random naming! Someone needs to come up with a better name so we can refer to them easier, like the Pimp Daddy Destro.

how about "Odysseus Mutt". Seems like a very good name for this figure, considering all the factors.

haha oh boy now all the greek heros and gods are going to be an option

or Olympic Mutt
    Yes, it's me.