UK Mutt sealed in bag with English / Greek or Russian text

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

UK Mutt sealed in bag with English / Greek or Russian text

Does anyone know more about this?
    I never seen this one before. It is sealed in bag with a knive.
    Yes, it's me.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

where did you find it? a greek ebay seller was auctioning some of these right?

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Never heard of it. Please post a pic.

here's a link:

http://www.gijoe.nl/speelgoed/mintinbag/euromutt.html

could you give me an URL of the Greek ebayer?
    Yes, it's me.

my thought is overstock like they used for the old gi joe conventions. maybe these were just shipped to another country, for use like say the blizzards were here for razz ma taz or whatever that place was.
    WANTED:
    -Fast Blast Vipers
    -Python Patrol Heat Vipers
    -Any Iron Grenadier Troops (IG's, TARGATS, Undertows, Iron Anvils etc etc ARAH MOLDS ONLY)

TONS of Joe figures and vehicles for sale send want lists!

could be, it may even be sealed by someone to let ik look more rare or expansive. But then again, the fig is mint as can be. He must have been lucky to have this figure like that then. And the knive? why not with it's original acc. I also think it's a left over.
    By the way, the plastic is pretty hard. Harder then my mib name your own "create a cobra", payload v2, track viper and dee jay mails ins.
    Yes, it's me.

I personally think it's been sealed by somebody. I've never came accross this and really don't think it's an original hasbro mail-in. If he had a spare one, mint, and he put it in a baggie with a knife and sealed it... I have a mip Skystriker with rock viper accessories. That was an original con item or something like that. Maybe he tried to 'match' this... More cash as people would get confused and bid more on it... His accessories are more rare than the figure itself.

I also think this is a fake. I just don't think there would be an error like that.

dunno, but why would it be an error?
    Look at the European exclusive Blades who was released on the US conventions.
    Their might be more of these "secrets" out there.
    This COULD be one of them, I hope to find out.
    Yes, it's me.