More Jurassic Park Figures Revealed

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

More Jurassic Park Figures Revealed

Gyre comes through again and even though they're not Joes, they are Joe parts.

Podcast: JoeDeclassified: SPEC-OPS » Blog Archive » Ep7/ DESERTS AND DINOSAURS

Pictures: JoeDeclassified.com • View topic - EPISODE 7: DESERTS AND DINOSAURS

And over at Hisstank someone showed a JP jeep based off the Vamp:
    HissTank.com - G.I. Joe - View Single Post - More Jurassic Park Figures Revealed

I want this Toxo-Lab repaint.

Quote Originally Posted by troynos View Post
    Gyre comes through again and even though they're not Joes, they are Joe parts.

Podcast: JoeDeclassified: SPEC-OPS » Blog Archive » Ep7/ DESERTS AND DINOSAURS

Pictures: JoeDeclassified.com • View topic - EPISODE 7: DESERTS AND DINOSAURS

And over at Hisstank someone showed a JP jeep based off the Vamp:
    HissTank.com - G.I. Joe - View Single Post - More Jurassic Park Figures Revealed

Oh man! I need that for my Zombie Vipers!

Also, Gyre-Viper just keeps killing me. All those figs are awesome. Great reuse of that Zanzibar head. Those Dial-Tone and Pathfinder repaints just make me want to reach through the screen and yank them from his collection, lol. Still having dreams about those green and blue Resolute Firefly repaints.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

4. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I saw those Desert repaints at the Declassified booth at the Providence Joecon. Those are my Holy Grail. I don't know why, no particular attachment to the figures and it's not the greatest paint scheme, but I want those.

ZOMG!!!!!! I want that Pathfinder!!!
    "Well whaddaya know? Cobra Commander's personal chemistry set!"

My Wish List: http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/82931...wish-list.html

#######

Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder_fan View Post
    ZOMG!!!!!! I want that Pathfinder!!!
    LMAO!!! I knew that would be your response.

Some good comparasion pics between the AT head archer and the Red Dog head archer that was just found.

JoeDeclassified.com • View topic - JDSO UPDATE: Newly discovered Archer

Quote Originally Posted by troynos View Post
    Some good comparasion pics between the AT head archer and the Red Dog head archer that was just found.

JoeDeclassified.com • View topic - JDSO UPDATE: Newly discovered Archer
    Just found one of these guys at TRU. I had to leave him there because at $30 each I could only get one, and I HAD to get the Gunner Gordon(Burnout's head on a green Resolute Trooper body).

Holy moly that guy looks cool. I thought the Adventure team head was nice, but that Red Dog head is so much cooler.

Remember the JP helicopter saw a while back? The figure had Airborne/Scrap-Iron parts. Found out that the head is the same as Zandars.