More Jurassic Park Figures Revealed - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    New Jurassic Park Helicopter With GI Joe Pilot Prototypes - GI Joe News

I have the Arnold JP figure, but would kill for any of the others.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by troynos View Post
    Some good comparasion pics between the AT head archer and the Red Dog head archer that was just found.

JoeDeclassified.com • View topic - JDSO UPDATE: Newly discovered Archer
    Just found one of these guys at TRU. I had to leave him there because at $30 each I could only get one, and I HAD to get the Gunner Gordon(Burnout's head on a green Resolute Trooper body).
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

So far there is only two and they are TRU exclusives. I ended up getting both. Dinosaurs are surprisingly the best part of the deal.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I also found the rest of the line today. The $10 ones are absolute crap. I mean even worse than the Retaliation 5-Point drivers. The quality is terrible. I think they know that Joe fans are going to buy the better ones so they priced them way high.

I've seen these at TRU but I just can't pull the trigger since I have no interest in the actual Dino's

Why are they so much more compaired to a gi joe figure that are on retaile now?
    Bring back at least one classic O-Rings exclusive figure to the gi joe international convention each year!

Well, the dinos are pretty big. So you could look at it like a vehicle purchase. I'm going to take a ton of pics this weekend and I'll put some up of the one I got.

Also, for Monkeywrench, I just watched Episode 52-Primordial Plot. They cloned dinosaurs ala Jurassic Park. I still plan on giving mine to my daughter. But if she doesn't have any interest in it I'll probably use them in my Resurrection of Cobra Island display. Makes a great excuse for experiments gone wrong that made Cobra abandon my dusty old Terror Drome.

Quote Originally Posted by Geek-Viper View Post
    Well, the dinos are pretty big. So you could look at it like a vehicle purchase. I'm going to take a ton of pics this weekend and I'll put some up of the one I got.

Also, for Monkeywrench, I just watched Episode 52-Primordial Plot. They cloned dinosaurs ala Jurassic Park. I still plan on giving mine to my daughter. But if she doesn't have any interest in it I'll probably use them in my Resurrection of Cobra Island display. Makes a great excuse for experiments gone wrong that made Cobra abandon my dusty old Terror Drome.
    I've seen the episode and it's cool but I just can't see a consistent use for them. I may get the sets and try and trade/sell the dinos or I'll get them on a BOGO or clearance lol.