Operation Crimson Sabotage Set

yojoe.com

Operation Crimson Sabotage Set

I was wondering what you guys thought of this set? In my opinion it is one of my favorite thing they have made since the 1982-1998 area.

Also wondering what this thing is worth now days! Thanks
    Bring back at least one classic O-Rings exclusive figure to the gi joe international convention each year!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I have two of these sets and just like you I find this a great release in later series. However I think they could have sculpted the figures better because they dont really pose as well as the vintage Crimsons (arms not able to follow body conture). The whole removable helmet-thing is a great idea as they look more in scale than the "shrink-head"-fit of a vintage CG helmet if it was removable

As for price I know that Skyline has one boxed, unopened for just $18 in the Sales thread
    Last edited by StkhlmDK; 12-23-2012 at 12:19 PM.
    Best Regards
    StkhlmDK

Check out http://www.action-force.dk if you want to see my GI Joe/Action Force collection
    YoJoe Collection Profile: http://www.yojoe.com/members/YOJOE0016251
    Flickr Account: https://www.flickr.com/photos/95647335@N07/

Yeah, it's not worth anything more than it was at retail, but it's a nice set. Really helps flesh out a vintage collection.

I agree that the CG mold isn't the greatest due to the different arms, but they're still not too bad, either.
    Currently Looking For:
    An unbroken/mint; '83 HQ "base" (the big main part), 1 MG and 2 cameras; Brazil Gatilho.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Is this the only KB Toys exsclusices besides those manimals?
    Bring back at least one classic O-Rings exclusive figure to the gi joe international convention each year!

ohio- right next to the air force museum- which totally rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kann View Post
    Is this the only KB Toys exsclusices besides those manimals?
    i loved the OCS set, i bought 3 of them, my kid opened and played with 2, i kept the other for myself. KB also had the crimson attack chopter (the red and crusty gold verion of the night attack chopper) and the crimson attack tank (with the color sceme almost opposite of the original CAT. I'm not sure what others they had, but i know those 2 for sure.
    Leonard Hofstadter: Once you open the box, it loses its value.

Penny: Yeah, yeah. My mom gave me the same lecture about my virginity. Gotta tell you, it was a lot more fun taking it out and playing with it.

Wants, My Collection, Customs, Project Skinny, my dog eating corn on the cob, my dog weasel, blowing up toys

This was one of my favorite sets from the last 10 years. I remember it getting released before Christmas in 2004. It was only $20 for a HISS tank, ASP, and 3 figures. What a deal! My local store put limits on them so I couldn't get more than 1-2. I asked my wife to pick me up some and some how she sweet talked the cashier in to selling her 4. Still married to that woman! And shortly afterwards they went on sale for $16 so I got money back on 6 sets. And no, I didn't scalp them. I still have most of them in my collection except for 1 that I traded.

Quote Originally Posted by StkhlmDK View Post
    As for price I know that Skyline has one boxed, unopened for just $18 in the Sales thread
    That's £18(British Pounds) brother. That's around $28.56 US. Still seems like a fair price for 3 guys and 2 vehicles.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy