PART 2 of my thread:
So, I try to collect these "variants" with no luck. I am trying to 1. clarify they exist 2. obtain a photo of the "variant" so I know what to look for 3. confirm it is a US release, cause if it is International it belongs elsewhere in the collection and not with my US variants. Here is the list, I would greatly appreciate your input.

1997 Thunderbolt pilot Ace, how many variants exist for his paint application?
2000 HISS III TRU exclusive, is there a variant of the warning label either on the box or not?
2002 Duke vs Cobra Commander does this package come with the "terrorist organization" langauge on the card?
2002 Heavy Duty vs CLAWS, is the variant where the "GIJoe" is not on HD's leg a US release?
2002-2003 is there a "master list" of the combo packs for the Joe vs Cobra line that were repacked in blister sets?
2003 Wide Scope vs BAT, is the variant here the "SWAT" is not on WS's hat a US release or just a paint error?
2003 Night Force Duke vs Pit Viper, PV has a color variant in his guns, was this from the Battle in the box set or is this variant carded with Duke?
2003 Mission Disc for Dusty, is there a paint colro variant?
2003 Mission Disc for Mindbender, is there a paint color variant?
2004 Venom v Valor iis there a "master list" of the combo packs for the line that were repacked in blister sets?
2005 Medi-Viper DTC is there a variant of this figure?
Tiger Ray convention Hydrofoil, can someone explain the orange deck and blue deck to me? Were these sodl at seperate conventions? Were they packaged diffently?

After researching this site, among others, I cannot find solid confirmation of the above referenced variants. I do have many variants of my own (in hand) that are not included in this site and I will work to contribute/verify them with this site for everyone to enjoy. (as soon as I get a quality camera).