Nocturnal Fire REVEALED!!

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Nocturnal Fire REVEALED!!

Oh man I CAN'T WAIT!!!

International G.I. Joe Collectors' Convention - GIJoeCon 2013!

Our special edition Nocturnal Fire squad includes: Charbroil, Hit
    & Run, Muskrat, Psyche-Out, Repeater and Spearhead with Max
    (NEW Bobcat).

The Cobra Demolitions Team is ready to take on any obstacle
    that gets in their path of destruction. Led by the mysterious Cobra
    Mortal, he employs Cobra Letal and the deadly saboteur Crimson
    Asp (NEW female character). Their specialized troopers include:
    Cobra Frag-Vipers x 3, Cobra S.A.W.-Vipers x 3.
    Each of these great teams comes with their classic weapons.

Looks like I was way off on my Cobra guesses, and only got a couple right on the Joes. Hopefully Crazy Legs is a parachute figure. And hopefully I can get one from somebody.

On second thought, the Club should put him in the second FSS. Then I KNOW I'll get one.
    Last edited by Geek-Viper; 01-19-2013 at 10:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Can somebody buy me a Psyche-Out pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese?!
    "Well whaddaya know? Cobra Commander's personal chemistry set!"

My Wish List: http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/82931...wish-list.html

#######

I'm planning on going to the convention this year. Honestly, the figures aren't a big deal for me because I don't collect that style of figure. But I am really excited about the potential vehicles. I hope they don't screw it up. They mentioned "glow" in regards to the vehicle, so there will be some Night Force with the appropriate stickers. There better be a Night Boomer!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I'm hoping one of the vehicles is just straight up made out of glow in the dark plastic. I love Glow-In-The-Dark stuff.

Not that I can afford it. I'm barely going to be able to get this set. But a Night Boomer might be hard to resist.

So what happened to my gijoeclub account?! I cannot logon and they say my e-mail address is not on record. I WAS a member, only at trooper level. So what happened, and why can't I create a new account? I am going to panic if I can't buy a ticket within the first 24 hours of registration opening!!!

Yeah, the new system had all sorts of troubles. It moved my renewal time to the beginning of the year and I wasn't a member for a couple weeks. Just a quick email and everything got sorted out. If you want to contact them they can figure out why you can't create a new one(unless you're trying to open a new Trooper Level, obviously that won't work).

G.I. Joe Collectors' Club - Feedback!

I have zero interest in a Night Boomer beyond what could sell it for, lol

Not something I'd keep.

But Night Force? Oh yeah, bring it on.

The concept art was awesome, so really looking forward to this set.

I'm hoping for smaller vehicles done in NF colors, vehicles not officially Night Force: Vamp, Snow Cat, Ghost Hawk, Skysweeper

I really don't think we will get a Night Boomer, why? The Club has never remade an existing vehicle. They always do something new or change it up (the "clear" AGP). But for the Python Patrol they used the Stinger and a Red Moccasian as an homage to the South American one. For Tiger Force we got the Moray. So think about non- Night Force vehicles. The Conquest is a good bet, the Rattler would work. But I think the newer version of the Sky Hawk would be neat.
    ALL HAIL DOB!!
    http://www.joelanta.com/dob.html

Again, is there anyone who's going that can buy me a Psyche-Out? I'll pay you back.
    "Well whaddaya know? Cobra Commander's personal chemistry set!"

My Wish List: http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/82931...wish-list.html

#######