Gi Joe Australian Ice Cream display

yojoe.com

Gi Joe Australian Ice Cream display

Hello,

This is my first post so apologies if my question is not the norm around here.

I know very little about the GI Joe range as my passion is for vintage Star Wars. I collect Star Wars and in my collecting of Australian ice cream wrappers boxes etc I have acquired a GI Joe point of purchase slick display piece

It is by the company Pauls which distributed to some states here and was part of a promotion for free Refrigerator Perry figure. I'm trying to gauge a value before considering selling. Can anbody who collects these non toy type items give a rough idea. If I figure out picture posting I will post a pic. It is two sided with comp details on reverse. I also have a Ultramagnus Transformers display can anybody recommend a good vintage transformer forum as well as I can't seem to find as easy as Yo Joe

Thanks for your time

Paul

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

You mean something like this? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	icecream3.jpg 
Views:	439 
Size:	40.1 KB 
ID:	11532
    I think a good Transformers forum would be tfw2005.com
    Watch "The 1980's G.I. Joe Show" on DailyMotion http://www.dailymotion.com/kevinlr1 on FRIDAYS!
    and on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/user/formbx257 on SATURDAYS!
    Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/FormBX257/295471453806030

Quote Originally Posted by formbx257 View Post
    You mean something like this? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	icecream3.jpg 
Views:	439 
Size:	40.1 KB 
ID:	11532
    I think a good Transformers forum would be tfw2005.com
    That is exactly the piece ! Other side has competition, selling point information and images. Do these come up for sale much?

Thanks for the advice on the Transformers too I will check it out

Paul

eat up

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie View Post
    That is exactly the piece ! Do these come up for sale much?

Paul
    Let me tell you, the fact that they had ICE CREAM branded in GIJOE makes totally no sense. Did just about any company want to stick the GIJOE brand on it back in the 1980s, and in Australia of all places I have heard!

Paul, send me a photo directly at Xavieur@aol.com Let me make you an offer. I collect mostly these weird merchandise pieces but will make you a fair deal.
    WANTED: Rise of Cobra & Retailiation movie memoriabilia (from scripts and production items, props, to movie and billboard banners, store signage and larger items!). TOP $

Hasbro Items: Paperwork & design sketches, ARTWORK, licensing books, promo flyers/slicks, employee items, presentation art.

Licensed Merchandise (non-figure/vehicle) like towels, Coleco ride-on toys (sleds or bicycles) , vintage child clothing, and an original Konami Arcade game.