The Official YoJoe! Introductions Thread! - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 108
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHighClass View Post
    Hi , my name is Corey. I recently got into Gi Joe collecting. Getoe1 is a good friend of mine and he got me into collecting.
    Welcome Corey. Getoe's right...its addicting!
    Jason
    "You can do it, Grunt. You've got to do it, man." - Zap (Marvel #4)

    My wants

    ***/ (5#)####

  2. Remove Advertisements

    Advertisements
     

  3. #12
    Hello, I'm Superbad. My hobbies include collecting GI Joe and introducing myself to strangers on the internet, so this thread was irresistible to me.
    Knowing is half the battle!

  4. #13
    Resigned in Protest
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    1,574
    Quote Originally Posted by Superbad View Post
    Hello, I'm Superbad. My hobbies include collecting GI Joe and introducing myself to strangers on the internet, so this thread was irresistible to me.
    Ha! That's hilarious. Welcome!

  5. Remove Advertisements

    Advertisements
     

  6. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by RedClaw View Post
    Ha! That's hilarious. Welcome!
    Thanks! I've been around for a little bit, but I only post occasionally. Phenomenal site you've got here, it's been an invaluable resource and a fun place to visit.
    Knowing is half the battle!

  7. #15
    welcome Superbad! I agree yojoe is amazing!
    Corpsman Up!

  8. #16

    Hello!

    Hey All! Just happened upon this forum while I was looking for some info on Snake Eyes figures!

    I was a big GI Joe fan when I was younger, and had a TON of the figures, vehicles, etc. I still have some stuff in storage. It's all pretty well used stuff, as I got a lot of mileage out of the toys.

    Fast forward to years later, when I now have room to display select figures, etc. However, I'm looking to purchase a few, MOC. I'm a newbie when it comes to the grading systems, how much I should pay, etc, so I came here, to what looks like a community of very knowledgeable people! In particular, I'm looking for early versions of Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow, and Grunt.

    Hope to converse with you fine folks soon!

  9. #17
    Thanks, GijoeHM!

    Greetings, canuckjoefan. You've come to the right place.
    Knowing is half the battle!

  10. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Superbad View Post
    Thanks, GijoeHM!

    Greetings, canuckjoefan. You've come to the right place.
    Thanks, Superbad!

    I'm looking to get into this hobby after not buying any GI Joe figures for years. I'm interested in getting a really cool "core" collection and displaying it. I'm not surprised that Gi Joe is still so popular after all these years - it was a great toy line which many people enjoyed, and was based on a great premise.

  11. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by canuckjoefan View Post
    Thanks, Superbad!

    I'm looking to get into this hobby after not buying any GI Joe figures for years. I'm interested in getting a really cool "core" collection and displaying it. I'm not surprised that Gi Joe is still so popular after all these years - it was a great toy line which many people enjoyed, and was based on a great premise.
    Cool. Good luck. And by that I mean, good luck not developing a crippling addiction to "plastic crack". This stuff is fun! I'm working on a display room right now.
    Knowing is half the battle!

  12. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Superbad View Post
    Cool. Good luck. And by that I mean, good luck not developing a crippling addiction to "plastic crack". This stuff is fun! I'm working on a display room right now.
    Haha! I know! I'm looking on eBay right now at MOC figures, and it's really, really tough not to drop a ton of $$$ on this stuff!

    I'm gonna be patient, though, and go about getting each MOC figure as I can afford it. I think I'll start with the original 1982 line of figures! It may take a while, but what a cool collection this will be!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •