The Official YoJoe! Introductions Thread! - Page 4

yojoe.com

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Long time G.I. Joe Fan from the frozen north (ie. Canada).

Been using the database for years, new to the forum, but fairly well known on others.

If anything gos wrong, blame Troynos. He's the one who informed me you had a forum.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Man, they'll let anyone in...

Welcome DH!

Quote Originally Posted by darth_henning View Post
    Long time G.I. Joe Fan from the frozen north (ie. Canada).

Been using the database for years, new to the forum, but fairly well known on others.

If anything gos wrong, blame Troynos. He's the one who informed me you had a forum.
    Oh my GOD! I know you hahahah. I am starting to see so many familar "faces". Definitely feels like home ;

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

SPistry involve

Hi All!!!!!!!

Many of you may have heard of me and despite that maybe still be friendly.... lol

Former HT'er and now 99% of the time on another site many will know of.

Looking forward to walking the halls here and making friends and doing my best to make no enemies.

Yo Joe!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You can build a throne with bayonets, but you can't sit on it for long. -Boris Yeltsin

мыслете наш он покой

Quote Originally Posted by PЯOVOSҬ View Post
    Hi All!!!!!!!

Many of you may have heard of me and despite that maybe still be friendly.... lol

Former HT'er and now 99% of the time on another site many will know of.

Looking forward to walking the halls here and making friends and doing my best to make no enemies.

Yo Joe!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Welcome aboard!

Thanks SB!!!!!!!!
    You can build a throne with bayonets, but you can't sit on it for long. -Boris Yeltsin

мыслете наш он покой

I'm a Canadian and I like wrestling, G.I. Joe, and Star Wars. You probably know me if you visit other G.I. Joe sites and if you don't I'm glad to meet you!

Hey all my name is Roberto and i havent collected GI Joe since I was a kid. Im 31 and ive collected comics and randoms(MOTUC,TMNT, etc.) on and off for years. Anyway a couple of weeks ago I seen the IDW complete comic collection online and got a crazy bug. Ever since then I cant get enough of everything Joe! I bought a pretty big figure lot on ebay and cant wait for it to arrive. Between the comics and cartoon on netflix ive scratched the itch pretty hard. Anyway I figure I better talk to some like minded people before I drive my wife and friends crazy!
    P.S. I cant seem to get my avatar images to post. Is there a new member restriction? I resized them to 100x100 so just checking. Thanks for your help.

Welcome aboard Roberto!
    Corpsman Up!

Hello everybody!

I'm proud to say that the very first site I ever visited on the whole of the internet was YoJoe.com back in, what? '96? '97? I used to spend hours sifting through the archives, looking up filecards and dreaming about getting ahold of every figure I saw. Over the years I popped in from time to time to look up file cards and check on parts of vehicles that may be missing from used acquisitions I made.

Just yesterday I dropped by to check on a figure I got from the Retaliation line that seemed to be missing a filecard(it seems none of the retaliation line have filecards), and I found out they've added accounts and collections to the site. So here I am!

So far, I've got just one question for the veterans around here: Is there a way for me to personalize my account filecard? And if I can, is there a way to have it printed out onto the same kind of thin cardboard as the usual filecards so I can add me to my collection?

Thanks a ton!