The Official YoJoe! Introductions Thread! - Page 6

yojoe.com

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Hello

Been hoarding...I mean collecting for years. Glad to be a part of this site and also glad to be in the midst of people who understand me.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Glad to have you on board. How long you been a collector?
    Jason
    "You can do it, Grunt. You've got to do it, man." - Zap (Marvel #4)

My wants

***/ (5#)####

Hi Guys

I'm Tibi (32 yrs old), from Hungary, Europe.
    Just started/decided to collect Joes seriously after hesitating many years. I am focusing on vintage Joes only.
    Aside from buying vintage Joes, I also about to fix up my old Joes you know new o-rings, collecting missing weapons, etc to have them in a complete, good state.
    Just joined the forum a few weeks ago. Cheers!
    Last edited by Quinine911; 03-07-2014 at 05:49 AM.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Grunt View Post
    Glad to have you on board. How long you been a collector?
    I have been collecting for a long time. The first ones were Christmas presents. Saving up paper route and snow shoveling money to buy figures....good times. I am starting to display and pull out my collection to sort out the madness. I posted some pics on my profile page-I don't know if everyone can see them or not. It helps living in Cincinnati and flinging ex employees who have gems hidden from there glory days. It also helps belonging to a great site such as this one. I use to be a stickler on stoping my collection at 1986. V1 bats are a weakness and I have over 120 in my collection and working on a diorama as we type. I can't wait for the tru arctic bats to come out.I have gained a respect for the newer figures and opened my collection to them. I love customs too and have a lot of projects in works. I have always liked bad guys over good. Everyone always had the same figures and vehicles growing up. I was the only kid who wanted to be the bad guy. Mission accomplished.

Hello welcome aboard. I'm from Cincinnati as well , I live in Indiana now. I think there is still a collector club in Ohio called " johio " if I'm not mistaken ?

Hey folks!
    Just wanted to say hello. I've been a collector since '82, dropped off after '94 and with the 25th have been back collecting. I finally join this site last year and have started (slowly) to add my collection.
    I do have a quick question. Tonight I recently upgraded my account from the basic to Option 1. Does this upgrade usually happen immediately after payment etc or does it take a few days? Thanks!
    Yo Joe!

Hello Everyone,

I guess I should have originally put this post here instead of making a new thread, but my name is Richard and I just signed up a few days ago and I decided to join the Forum as well! I look forward to talking G.I. Joe will all of you!

Hello! I'm just another guy named Joe returning to the hobby after a bit. NY area lifetime collector. Comics, 3.75", ccg/tcg

Quote Originally Posted by Bob, Agent of Hydra View Post
    Hello! I'm just another guy named Joe returning to the hobby after a bit. NY area lifetime collector. Comics, 3.75", ccg/tcg
    Welcome...Bob, Agent of Hydra
    Jason
    "You can do it, Grunt. You've got to do it, man." - Zap (Marvel #4)

My wants

***/ (5#)####

My name's Christophe. I actually joined the community quite a while back but never actually logged on. Recently I've been getting back into my Joe collecting after finding some of my old 60's era Joes.