The Official YoJoe! Introductions Thread!

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The Official YoJoe! Introductions Thread!

Are you a newbie to G.I. Joe? New to YoJoe.com? Just returning to the hobby after years away? Or are you just someone who likes to introduce himself? Well, this thread is for you. Come on in, say hi, and meet the nice people who inhabit these boards.

Intro

Just wanted to introduce myself my name is Will I have been collecting for years. Joe inspired me to become a Force Recon Corpsman in the USN. I have done approximately five tours in afghanistan. I have been injured numerous times and now am leaving the navy. Inbetween deployments I have been restoring a sky striker, moray, devil fish, and whale. Sadly I haven't had a lot of time to devote to them. I am a completely new to online forums too so be gentle!
    Thanks

photo

how the heck do I add a photo on my profile?

4. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by GijoeHM View Post
    go to settings then to the change avatar tab. welcome to the yojoe forums . I am some what new myself .

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Quote Originally Posted by GijoeHM View Post
    Welcome to the board!
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

Welcome to the community folks! My name is Will also and I was born in Maine lol... cool thing! Also, welcome home corpsman!

seralic cluding

Thanks Will!

Welcome to YoJoe!

If I could suggest a place to get started, I would active my free YoJoe Pro basic membership and go through the database and check off my have and want list items.

New to Gi Joe collecting

Hi , my name is Corey. I recently got into Gi Joe collecting. Getoe1 is a good friend of mine and he got me into collecting.

welcome ! you will enjoy this site and the community .GI JOE is addicting .