The Official YoJoe! Introductions Thread! - Page 9

yojoe.com

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
    Hello everyone, my name is Maeve! I'm a fan of classic cartoon and the Marvel comics, and I'm very interested in creating stories about G.I. Joe. Nice to meet you.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Right on Maeve! Glad you're here. We've got a few good threads in the Customs and Fan Creations section where you can share your Joe stories. Can't wait to see them!!
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

Hello again YoJoe. I was active on the boards in the early 2000's and have made my way back. I can see a lot has changed but also stayed the same over the past decade. Anyone remember me? I would like to reconnect with some of the great people on the board. Chris

PS: Ignore the Have and Want Lists below until I have time to update them. Thanks!!!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Kid at Heart

New subscriber to the site, worth the $3 a month. Played G.I Joes my entire childhood since the first ones came out. Recently I have been obsessing with G.I Joe and have been buying up Joes and Vehicles on Ebay and looking for Stores in my area and buying there too. Every morning I watch one episode of G.I Joe cartoons while getting ready for work starting with Season 1 Episode 1 on watchcartoonsonline.com. As I kid I could never finish a G.I Joe cartoon in the morning because I had to leave the house to catch my school bus. I have a to learn about collecting but I mainly collect because of my love of the toys. Seeing G.I Joes bring back so many childhood flashbacks.

Welcome to all newbies!!!!!
    You can build a throne with bayonets, but you can't sit on it for long. -Boris Yeltsin

мыслете наш он покой

Hello everyone, I'm Karl from When It Was Cool. I've been collecting G.I. Joe action figures since they first appeared on toy shelves in 1982. My first G.I. Joe comic book as Marvel's issue 7 and my first action figure was Clutch (straight arm) with the V.A.M.P.

I've lurked around here for years, just now finally signing up. Thank you.

Hello from Norther Nevada

Hi, Newbie here from Northern Nevada, been a fan of Eighties cartoons for a long time, collector of Masters of the Universe and I'm now trying to get into Joe's, had only Cross Country, Barbeque and the HAVOC growing but had plenty of friends that had lots of other figures and vehicles, loved them all, looking at starting slow and learning more about these amazing figures.
    Just recently picked up a 1982 Mobat.
    Last edited by Lando452; 01-31-2018 at 11:55 AM.

Welcome WIWC and Lando! It's always nice to see the community grow even in a time when there's nothing new happening, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

hello everyone

Hello! I've been lurking on this site for years and finally became a member. Been collecting joes since 1983(birth). Just want to build some cred here and hopefully buy some joes off some people. Hope to get to meet some fellow collectors

New to G.I. Joe world, I need help with recent collection

Hello all, I am new to the world of G.I. Joe so please excuse my novice. My Uncle recently passed away and left a bunch of G.I. Joe stuff. How do I go about figuring out what they are and how to value them to eventually sell. I am helping my Dad pay for my Uncles Funeral cost. I want to make sure this collection goes to the right people that clearly appreciate them as my uncle did. I don't want to bother or annoy anyone but I also need advice on how to proceed.
    I can tell some were old from the stamps on their butts that dated 1964. There is also newer stuff. Some with whole outfits, some naked, many accessories. I am about to start making a list and taking pictures, is there any specific things i should be aware of. I know this is a very vague question but like i said i want to make sure my uncle's collections go to the right people.

rsz_2018-06-23_113247-1.jpg