The Official YoJoe! Introductions Thread! - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by canuckjoefan View Post
    Haha! I know! I'm looking on eBay right now at MOC figures, and it's really, really tough not to drop a ton of $$$ on this stuff!

I'm gonna be patient, though, and go about getting each MOC figure as I can afford it. I think I'll start with the original 1982 line of figures! It may take a while, but what a cool collection this will be!
    Prices on eBay are often inflated, but you can find some cool stuff and great deals if you're persistent and patient. Check out the for sale/trade sections of YoJoe too, there are a lot of folks offering fair deals there.
    Knowing is half the battle...the other half is violence.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Superbad View Post
    Prices on eBay are often inflated, but you can find some cool stuff and great deals if you're persistent and patient. Check out the for sale/trade sections of YoJoe too, there are a lot of folks offering fair deals there.
    Awesome, thanks! I'll look there! Do many people have MOC items for sale there?

Quote Originally Posted by canuckjoefan View Post
    Awesome, thanks! I'll look there! Do many people have MOC items for sale there?
    It seems to be mostly loose stuff, but there are probably MOC items on occasion as well. There is also a "Wanted" section you can use.
    Knowing is half the battle...the other half is violence.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Superbad View Post
    It seems to be mostly loose stuff, but there are probably MOC items on occasion as well. There is also a "Wanted" section you can use.
    Thanks, again!

Hi All

New to the site but not the hobby. I am an Action Force / Star Wars collector based in the UK. I have a complete run of carded Palitoy Action Force Series 1-3. I've recently decided to start collecting the Hasbro Action Force Series 4 carded figures. I have a few but they a tough to track down. I thought I'd spread my collecting circle and join up here.

Looking forward to getting to know the sight and seeing posts of peoples collection.

Cheers

Anthony

Hello All, my name is Matt and I currently live in the great corrupt state of Illinois. I have collected Joe's since I was about 6 or 7, the birth of the small Joe's. I thought I outgrew them in my early teen years and my parents garage sale'd everything I had. Later in life I decided I needed to replace all I had x 10. I now am 37 and my wife and I are planning on moving sooner rather than later. I will be putting most if not all up for sale sometime in the future. I was a frequent visitor to the site as I was rebuilding my collection and am just amazed the time you all put into it, it's a great reference tool. I will be clearing an area to try and put my USS Flagg together, been awhile since I have done that. It will be for sale along with approximately 150 figures 82-87 majority but some newer ones also and probably around 75 vehicles or so. Well I'm going to start strolling thru some posts. It is great to meet you all.

Welcome, Matt!

welcome aboard to Matt and Anthony!
    Corpsman Up!

I'm a G.I. Joe fan from Egypt, I used to buy the Action Force toys when I was in Egypt but actually got to see the show when my parents moved back to Egypt. The cartoon was quite popular in Egypt during the 90's.

A bit of curious question, has there ever been an Arab Joe? Other than the first movie's version of Breaker.

Quote Originally Posted by BBally View Post
    I'm a G.I. Joe fan from Egypt, I used to buy the Action Force toys when I was in Egypt but actually got to see the show when my parents moved back to Egypt. The cartoon was quite popular in Egypt during the 90's.

A bit of curious question, has there ever been an Arab Joe? Other than the first movie's version of Breaker.
    Nope, not unless one of the foreign file cards got changed.