Micro Force - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Micro Force

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Debating if I care for these tiny things. Seriously debating lol

Quote Originally Posted by cardensb View Post
    Are the blind packs marked like with Kre-os?
    Ok, I just got my first few Kreons. So thanks to skinny on this post http://forums.yojoe.com/g-i-joe-othe...bag-codes.html I think I know what you mean by "marked". And the answer is no. The micro force bags are totally random. What I can tell you is: You get 1 Joe + 1 Cobra. Only exception is, I guess in China they think Zartan looks like Robin Hood or something because of the three I got he always came with a Cobra figure.

Quote Originally Posted by hkohles View Post
    Debating if I care for these tiny things. Seriously debating lol
    I'm telling you bro, get a bag and you'll get addicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I like 'em. They're neat little things once have 'em in hand.

Has anybody seen these at Wal-Mart yet, and if so, where are they located in the toy department (close to the action figures, Squinkies, Legos, etc?)
    "Don't look at me, look at the road. That's how accidents happen."

John Rambo -- First Blood

Walmart, no. But I have seen them most every other place. Usually right with the rest of the normal Joe stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    These are actually pretty neat in hand. Didn't buy 'em though. Like Combat Heroes and the small Sigma Sux stuff before them, they're a distraction.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

I bought two 5 Packs and I have to say they're a lot cooler in person. I'm not sure if I'll try and complete a set of them, but I'll probably buy a few here and there.

I am glad to see that some other people are into them too. None of my trading buddies got them and I have a strange feeling trading will be the only way to complete these lol

How many different ones are there? Is there a checklist on the package or online somewhere?
    Crashing through the sky, comes the fearful cry, COBRAAAA, COBRAAAA. Armies of the night, evil taking flight, COBRAAAA, COBRAAAA. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, panic spreading far and wide!!!!

Want List: http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/67073-joes-needed.html

Sale/Trade List: http://forums.yojoe.com/sale/74457-m...ale-trade.html