Micro Force - Page 5

yojoe.com

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Micro Force

Quote Originally Posted by r07a23c View Post
    I'm finally finding these (the five packs, anyway, still no blind packs), though I've only picked up a couple, holding out for optimal combinations.... which I concede might end up being a mistake. But dang, they sure do love their ninjas at Hasbro.
    Oh yes, tons of ninjas in this set, I love it. Kind of a bummer the blind packs are $3 when the 5 packs are only $5. I guess there are more rare figures in the blind packs?
    "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him"

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I'm not sure. Seems like I've seen every figure in the 5-Pack at some point. Maybe it's a group rate discount
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

Finally found a Grunt in a 5-pack. The only one I've seen.
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

Outer Rim Toys and Collectibles

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Excuse my lack of knowledge about all figures, but who is "Tank Blast"? And where do all these "Ghost Ninja's" come from? I don't remember these from the cartoon series or DD comics...

No problems man. I've not heard a story of "Tank Blast", but he is just a green dude with a bazooka. So he could just as easily be Zap, but do to copyright laws can't call him that.

The Ghost Ninjas come from a line of figures that got cancelled when the movie got announced. Legends Of The Arashikage and Zombie Invasion can be seen here: G.I. Joe Convention 2012 – Names and Identification for Concept Figures | Generals Joes - A blog about the importance (or unimportance) of little plastic men

Which also explains the Cobra Commander Z.
    Last edited by Geek-Viper; 03-21-2013 at 09:41 PM.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo (16).JPG 
Views:	198 
Size:	245.1 KB 
ID:	13311 stopped in the Las Vegas TRU store looking for Kre-o blind packs and instead found micro force there. I bought a blind pack. I do not understand the games that you can play with em?Knock each others down?

Yup, that's about the size of it. Little guys, little game.

Hey, all these figures are now up in the archive! You can also add them to "My Collection". That is, if anybody cares any more. LOL. In case you haven't heard, Hasbro has put wave 2 on "hold".

I've been brainstorming a better way to game with these guys. Might do some more work on it this week.

Kind of lost interest, got basically all of series 1 that I want and now when get blind packs I'm getting doubles and triples. With the word that Series 2 isn't happening, it looks like Micro Force will be one (series) and done.

Quote Originally Posted by Geek-Viper View Post
    Hey, all these figures are now up in the archive! You can also add them to "My Collection". That is, if anybody cares any more. LOL. In case you haven't heard, Hasbro has put wave 2 on "hold".
    no no no no noooo, they should not do that ! i need scarlett. and baroness !