GIJOE Kreo Blind bag codes - Page 12

yojoe.com

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
    Damn, it'll be a hard-sought affair then. I've now got everything I want except the three troops, which I want loads of.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Lord McCullen View Post
    Damn, it'll be a hard-sought affair then. I've now got everything I want except the three troops, which I want loads of.
    Did you find the blind bags here in Canada?
    = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

My lists: For sale/ for trade, Wanted

Yeah, only at regular TRU stores not the "express" mall stores. Frustrating as ****; I started collecting the Micro Force but can't find any blind bags. Now I'm collecting the Kre-Os and I can't find the blind bags I want.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Lord McCullen View Post
    I've scoured the three closest TRU stores and have got all but three of the blind bags. Can anyone guess which? :s

Are the boxes packed evenly or are the troop builders rarer?
    Actually, the troop builders are abundant. Scarlett and Torpedo seem to be the two rarest ones (1 per case from my understanding).

Also, the club sets are great, 33$ wasn't a bad price to ask for an exclusive 6 pack. Also there shouldn't be any *****ing about Hit and Run, yes he was in the para drop, but they had TONS for sale after at 13$ each.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Llama View Post
    Actually, the troop builders are abundant. Scarlett and Torpedo seem to be the two rarest ones (1 per case from my understanding).

Also, the club sets are great, 33$ wasn't a bad price to ask for an exclusive 6 pack. Also there shouldn't be any *****ing about Hit and Run, yes he was in the para drop, but they had TONS for sale after at 13$ each.
    The Con Kre-o's were awesome.

I still regret not picking up an extra set or two.

Quote Originally Posted by misfit1015 View Post
    The Con Kre-o's were awesome.

I still regret not picking up an extra set or two.
    I can make that regret go away.

I am worried that wave 2 has potential for customs and only two army builders. I hope they sell as well as now.
    For the record, I have virtually stalked the local TRU though the online store to see when the packs are in store. The site seems to update before the shelves are stocked. I have had employees go to the stock room and bring out a shiny new case for me to pick through. That is how I completed my collection as well as got army builders and fodder. I figure the non-code knowing people will buy up the rest. I have watched people come in randomly grab several Jinxes (all that were in the case was Jinx) and go straight to the register.
    Shawn Carden

Rules to win a gunfight
    1. Bring your gun
    2. Invite your friends that have guns too
    3. Don't fight fair

I might have to do the same thing. I'm still looking for the Cobra troops and now I'm also thinking about grabbing a couple extra Rock and Rolls to make greenshirts from.

Any news on what the second wave will have in it?

Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Night Viper View Post
    That's kind of the point I was trying to make, just because it didn't scan yesterday, won't today, or will not tomorrow, doesn't mean it won't in the future. Just have to watch and wait
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Night Viper View Post
    I just received some info I think everyone will be interested in. I just got off the phone with a person at kre-o/hasbro, and the girl told me that the blind bags are NOT TRU exclusives. The box sets are however, which we all already knew. But the blind bags will be available at Targat, Walmart, TRU, and some Walgreens. So everyone keep your eyes peeled in the coming weeks!
    Any luck frequenting stores other than TRU?

WHAAAAA?!?! That's magnificent seeing as I work at Target here in Canada. I'll post up when we get them in and hopefully I can help some folks complete their sets...