GIJOE Kreo Blind bag codes - Page 13

yojoe.com

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cardensb View Post
    I am worried that wave 2 has potential for customs and only two army builders. I hope they sell as well as now.
    Having now seen the second wave, I'm also a little nervous. I'll certainly be collecting a whole set, but beyond that I only plan on getting a handful of extras. A couple extra Flashes (for Grand-Slam and possibly Short-Fuze) maybe 4 or 5 total Eels and a few Bats. While I'm hugely excited for a lot of the characters (Bludd, Tunnel Rat and Mutt most of all!) I don't see myself getting any extras. Both build sets in the second wave are must-haves for me though.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Two Questions:
    1) Anyone know the release dates for the Series 2 blind packs and sets?

2) Does anyone have any information yet on what figures/characters are planned for Series 3? (assuming there'll be a series 3) For example, given Ripper is included in Series 2, that surely is a big hint that a Zartan figure (and more dreadnoks) is likely coming.

No clue to both questions.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

At Joecon, Hasbro stated series 2 would be released this fall. However, that could mean August since that's when retail stores usually reset there toy aisles with the new fall merchandise.

Quote Originally Posted by Inzane View Post
    Two Questions:
    1) Anyone know the release dates for the Series 2 blind packs and sets?

2) Does anyone have any information yet on what figures/characters are planned for Series 3? (assuming there'll be a series 3) For example, given Ripper is included in Series 2, that surely is a big hint that a Zartan figure (and more dreadnoks) is likely coming.

I've finally seen restocks in stores this week. Army Builders cleaned out of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

Quote Originally Posted by Geek-Viper View Post
    I've finally seen restocks in stores this week. Army Builders cleaned out of course.
    Any luck on a Scarlett, Dice, or R'nR?
    Crashing through the sky, comes the fearful cry, COBRAAAA, COBRAAAA. Armies of the night, evil taking flight, COBRAAAA, COBRAAAA. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, panic spreading far and wide!!!!

Want List: http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/67073-joes-needed.html

Sale/Trade List: http://forums.yojoe.com/sale/74457-m...ale-trade.html

To be honest I was only looking for the Cobra Trooper and Ninja Viper so if it wasn't the numbers I wanted I didn't make any note of it(basically no 70's only 80's) But I don't recall 79(Dice), I may have seen 83(R&R), pretty sure I saw 84(Scarlett). I'll see if I can get back to one of the stores and confirm these.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

Quote Originally Posted by Geek-Viper View Post
    To be honest I was only looking for the Cobra Trooper and Ninja Viper so if it wasn't the numbers I wanted I didn't make any note of it(basically no 70's only 80's) But I don't recall 79(Dice), I may have seen 83(R&R), pretty sure I saw 84(Scarlett). I'll see if I can get back to one of the stores and confirm these.
    I need those three, so if you could find them, I'd appreciate it!
    Crashing through the sky, comes the fearful cry, COBRAAAA, COBRAAAA. Armies of the night, evil taking flight, COBRAAAA, COBRAAAA. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, panic spreading far and wide!!!!

Want List: http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/67073-joes-needed.html

Sale/Trade List: http://forums.yojoe.com/sale/74457-m...ale-trade.html

A fellow fanboy works at my TRU and we chat when I am in the store as he rings me up. He looked up the code for wave 1 and noted that 1000 units (cases) were at the distribution center being processed indicating our store would see them probably this weekend (we chatted last Friday).
    Shawn Carden

Rules to win a gunfight
    1. Bring your gun
    2. Invite your friends that have guns too
    3. Don't fight fair

Quote Originally Posted by cardensb View Post
    noted that 1000 units (cases) were at the distribution center being processed indicating our store would see them probably this weekend
    Nice. That should take some ebay scalpers out of play.

Question regarding the Cobra Ninja Viper, which appears to be based on the '92 v1 mail-away figure. Did that figure ever appear in the original Marvel comics run, and if so can anyone tell me which issue(s) please? Thanks.