GIJOE Kreo Blind bag codes - Page 17

yojoe.com

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 LastLast
    Woohoo! We are getting more Kre-O in 2014: 2014 New York Toy Fair - Hasbro G.I.Joe Kre-O - 2014 New York Toy Fair - Action Figures Toys News ToyNewsI.com

Firebat, Cobra base and a lot of new characters!!!
    = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

My lists: For sale/ for trade, Wanted

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

How someone can resist this:

Angry

I can't believe they split Tomax and Xamot

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

That split was very terrible. I mean, not only do you now have to buy a set, but possibly the most expensive set ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

Awesome, I was just about to come here and ask another question. But I'm stoked to see I can still go hunting for Joe stuff in the next couple months.

So, my other question is: Has anybody seen the codes for the D&D Kre-O stuff? There are a couple of figures that look cool to me. But most I'm not interested in and don't want to be buying a bunch of stuff I don't want.

these have already been found in a few Toys R US stores. You can start hunting now.
    We have two full cases of wave 2 here so it will be a while before any show up in my area.

Yup, just heard from a buddy round here that he found the Outpost Defender set (the one with Storm Shadow and Beachhead). No singles just yet. But I can hit a few different ones than he does. So here's hoping.

Here's something I just noticed as I wrote down the codes. There's no O13 guys. Went back and counted:

Wave 1
    Rock N Roll
    Scarlett
    Cobra Trooper
    Clutch
    Stalker
    Cobra Commander
    (not counting Snake Eyes because of the visor)

Wave 2
    Flash
    Snake Eyes(Commando)
    Cobra Trooper

The closest we'll get is a Cobra Officer, but he looks more like the 2004 version than the 1982(so he doesn't count either). It's no skin off my nose, but I still think it's weird.
    Last edited by Geek-Viper; 03-08-2014 at 11:39 PM.

Well, that didn't take long. Came across two cases today. Only four left, but hey, got my Low Light and Torch. So I'm good with that. Hopefully the other three stores will yield some results.Oh, and they were only $2.99! Not sure how permanent the price drop is, but I'll take it.
    Last edited by Geek-Viper; 03-09-2014 at 03:46 PM.

If someone can help, I'm looking for: Tomax, Lady Jaye, Footloose, Scrap Iron, Low Light, Doc and Torch.