GIJOE Kreo Blind bag codes - Page 19

yojoe.com

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021 LastLast
    I just started collecting these, I've ordered a Night Creeper, Jinx, Slice, Dice, and Quick Kick, plus The ninja playset with Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow and 2 Red Ninjas and the ninja playset with Snake Eyes, Hard Master, 2 Grey Ninjas, Destro and Baroness. I'm going to focus on the ninjas for now, but the sets are small enough that i might just get everything.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

They're kind of addicting aren't they?
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

Quote Originally Posted by Geek-Viper View Post
    Yeah, the more I look the more I want, lol.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Geek-Viper View Post
    Sure they are!! I'm hook!! Can't wait to see next wave....
    = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

My lists: For sale/ for trade, Wanted

I love them, I hear a lot of hate from traditional Joe collectors, but these are so cool, I have every set made, and am looking forward to series 4 and the Terrordrome.
    www.advancediron.org ..worlds largest Iron Man fansite.

Yesterday I got my first Nightcreeper in, and I got to say I loved it as much as my original nightcreeper, the tiny details and accessories quickly reminded me of the original, but at a much nicer price. I would have actually preferred these as a kid, I liked smaller figures because they where easier to transport in numbers. I wonder how many of these will fit in a lunchbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblood View Post
    I wonder how many of these will fit in a lunchbox.
    OH THAT'S AWESOME!!! I've got a lunchbox from like 2002(that's apparently not in the archive) that my brother's girlfriend gave me. I'm keeping filecards in it right now. But now I kinda want to put my Kre-O in there!
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

I ordered a Cobra Mortal Kreon today, ran me 20.00. I feel a little dirty paying that much for a single figure but the rest in that set just didn't seem appealing enough to spend 80.00 (yet), does anyone know how much the convention exclusive bags usually run new?

I picked up a SAW Viper from that set, I was thinking about getting a Toxo Zombie from the newest set, but as you said, dropping $20.00 for a zombie, the SAW Viper I traded for, my complaint about the SAW Viper was the weapon it came with, they gave him a mini grenade launcher, not a massive machine gun, like they did with Repeater from the same set, so I found a SAW assault rifle from brick arms on ebay, cost me $2 for the gun, but now, he looks as he should.
    www.advancediron.org ..worlds largest Iron Man fansite.

US NY or Arizona depending on time of year
    Quote Originally Posted by Witchblood View Post
    I ordered a Cobra Mortal Kreon today, ran me 20.00. I feel a little dirty paying that much for a single figure but the rest in that set just didn't seem appealing enough to spend 80.00 (yet), does anyone know how much the convention exclusive bags usually run new?
    OK I did some checking and last year the 6pk was $33 and Hit and Run was $14.
    This year the 7pk was $37