GIJOE Kreo Blind bag codes - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Geek-Viper View Post
    Or maybe some people just don't like Alley Vipers. I don't know why, but it's possible.
    Yes, that's possible and I sure hope that trend continues because I plan to buy a few more of the CG, AV and Soldier. I almost bought another Ninja Viper today but the blue color is too light compared to the one shown on the package.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

No dice for me I went to the one TRU that I consider withing driving distance, and found nothing. I first went to the tiny joe section and only found a few vehicles, role playing stuff and micro force. Then went up and down several times in the lego isles and found Transformer and Battleship kre-o. I had time, so I decided to stop at Target and Walmart, since I was pretty sure I've seen kre-o stuff there in the past. Absolutely nothing kre-o. So I limped home with my tail between my legs....
    Crashing through the sky, comes the fearful cry, COBRAAAA, COBRAAAA. Armies of the night, evil taking flight, COBRAAAA, COBRAAAA. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, panic spreading far and wide!!!!

Want List: http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/67073-joes-needed.html

Sale/Trade List: http://forums.yojoe.com/sale/74457-m...ale-trade.html

Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Night Viper View Post
    No dice for me ..
    Literally...

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

They are strictly Toys R Us exclusives.

I went to mine again and they had the sets, I saw Checkpoint Alpha in a guys cart. So mad. That's the only set I wanted. No blind bags...

Quote Originally Posted by tmc008 View Post
    I went to mine again and they had the sets, I saw Checkpoint Alpha in a guys cart. So mad. That's the only set I wanted.
    I'll keep an eye out for ya Tiff. I'm not interested in the box sets, even though the Law & Order figs are kinda cool. I'm beginning to think it's still early. I went to the TRU website and it seemed a lot of the boxed sets are available for preorder. So maybe they just haven't hit wide distrubution yet.....
    Crashing through the sky, comes the fearful cry, COBRAAAA, COBRAAAA. Armies of the night, evil taking flight, COBRAAAA, COBRAAAA. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, panic spreading far and wide!!!!

Want List: http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/67073-joes-needed.html

Sale/Trade List: http://forums.yojoe.com/sale/74457-m...ale-trade.html

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderpumpkin View Post
    I found all the bagged Kreo Gi Joe figures today except for AT Commander.

These things are awesome..

Nice! Too bad they don't come with little file cards.

My TRU didn't have a one. Official launch my ...
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

What I've seen of these so far is just the Checkpoint Alpha set and the blind bags. I bought that set and got a Cobra Trooper and a Quick Kick figure. I got to say that I'm really happy with the figures. I've wanted to see LEGO type Joes for years. Ones based on classic designs. So, I think they're pretty awesome. I'm definitely going to try and get all of the blind bag figures. I'm not sure about every set just because of the cost involved. The one of the Transportable Tactical Battle Platform looking thing with a RAM, Flight Pod, FANG, Duke, Roadblock, CC, etc. is a must have for me, though.

Today, I bought some more Kreos.

where did you find all of these?

Quote Originally Posted by spiderpumpkin View Post
    Today, I bought some more Kreos.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

My lists: For sale/ for trade, Wanted