GIJOE Kreo Blind bag codes - Page 4

yojoe.com

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by martin-montreal View Post
    where did you find all of these?
    I bought most of it at one Toys R Us. I also went to a few other TRU stores for AT Commanders and a few army builders.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Skinny, you ROCK!!! I got all of wave 1. Third Toys R Us in Indy had a fresh case, it was only missing 1 pack out of 24. I bought 16 of them. Picture to follow...

edit: oops mis ID'd these with Micro Force blind bags. these are much cooler!
    Last edited by Kronz; 02-17-2013 at 04:45 PM.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Very cool custom shelving.
    Quote Originally Posted by tmc008 View Post
    As promised, series 1 of the blind bags...

I bought another RnR to use as a green shirt. The head and black accessories are from one of the Kreo Transformer sets I bought on clearance at Costco.

Last edited by spiderpumpkin; 02-17-2013 at 10:05 PM.

I have 3 TRU locations near me, count me lucky, they were all STOCKED with Kreo and micro force. So I bought out most of them. I have 2 "Checkpoint" sets available and once I go through the bags I will have many Kreo and Micro force available.

I checked mine again today in case they stocked them on a monday and there was nothing. Not even pricetags on the shelves where it could have been. Where are you guys finding them? Are they being stocked with the joe action figures or with kre-o stuff in the lego isle? Or are they in an unorthodox place like checkout lanes?
    Crashing through the sky, comes the fearful cry, COBRAAAA, COBRAAAA. Armies of the night, evil taking flight, COBRAAAA, COBRAAAA. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, panic spreading far and wide!!!!

Want List: http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/67073-joes-needed.html

Sale/Trade List: http://forums.yojoe.com/sale/74457-m...ale-trade.html

For me it has been all of the above, Joe aisle, Kreo aisle and check lanes for blind bags all at TRU.

Quote Originally Posted by NotCool View Post
    For me it has been all of the above, Joe aisle, Kreo aisle and check lanes for blind bags all at TRU.
    How many cases did each store have that you visited? Around here it looks like 1 case per store so far.

Were they in multiple locations at the stores with them at the checklanes?
    Last edited by spiderpumpkin; 02-18-2013 at 06:14 PM.