GIJOE Kreo Blind bag codes - Page 5

yojoe.com

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Each store had 1 case each of the Kreo and teh Micro Force which I even took the boxes. Kreo case was in the Kreo aisle and on a checklane peg (looked like filler, no tag 4 pieces). The Micro Force also had 1 case. Micro Force had a single case each store and was at both the Joe aisle and the checklane (only 1 lane on a single peg).

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Night Viper View Post
    I checked mine again today in case they stocked them on a monday and there was nothing. Not even pricetags on the shelves where it could have been. Where are you guys finding them? Are they being stocked with the joe action figures or with kre-o stuff in the lego isle? Or are they in an unorthodox place like checkout lanes?
    1st Store: in Kre-O isle mixed in with TF and BS. Only had check point alpha sticker, no toy; TTBP toy but no sticker, the dragonfly with sticker; snake armor with sticker, vamp with sticker

2nd Store: same as above but had check point alpha in stock and also had the ninja temple

3rd Store: had everything above in addition to the blind bags

These were all found in the Kre-O isle and in the Kre-O isle only. I asked someone at store 2 if they had anymore like the TF bags in the back and she stated that the GI Joe collectors scooped them all up. I'm thinking the 3rd store didn't put the stock out until Sunday. I haven't seen the Cobra ATV vehicle at all.

Here is what I have available for trade/sale if interested on Kre-O

Checkpoint Alpha set MISB Qty x2

Empty display box x2

"Blind Bags" all sealed
    #76 Ninja Viper x2
    #77 Cobra Trooper x3
    #78 Crimson Guard x4
    #80 Jinx x2
    #81 Kamakura x2
    #83 Rock n Roll x1
    #86 Torpedo x3

Looking for #75 Alley Viper, #79 Axe Ninja aka Dice, #84 Scarlett (all still sealed please).

PM me if intersted with trade or make an offer.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by NotCool View Post
    Here is what I have available for trade/sale if interested on Kre-O

Checkpoint Alpha set MISB Qty x2

Empty display box x2

"Blind Bags" all sealed
    #76 Ninja Viper x2
    #77 Cobra Trooper x3
    #78 Crimson Guard x4
    #80 Jinx x2
    #81 Kamakura x2
    #83 Rock n Roll x1
    #86 Torpedo x3

Looking for #75 Alley Viper, #79 Axe Ninja aka Dice, #84 Scarlett (all still sealed please).

PM me if intersted with trade or make an offer.
    Cool. PM sent.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Sport View Post
    Nice! Too bad they don't come with little file cards.

My TRU didn't have a one. Official launch my ...
    They actually come with a booklet that is specific to the figure and how to put them together. Not necessarily a file card but it's something.

I'll keep an eye out for ya Tiff. I'm not interested in the box sets, even though the Law & Order figs are kinda cool. I'm beginning to think it's still early. I went to the TRU website and it seemed a lot of the boxed sets are available for preorder. So maybe they just haven't hit wide distrubution yet.....
    The CPA is only 9.99 and the figures are too cool to pass up!! If you think, the blind bags are 3.19, so that means Firefly and Law & Order would be $6.38. For and extra $3.61 you get a cool motorcycle and the CPA set!!! Steal of a deal! I ended up buying the Ninja Training Set as it came with Snake Eyes V2, Storm Shadow and 2 Red Ninjas for 14.99! So that's only $2.23 for the Temple part. Lol. After putting everything together I decided I wanted the WHOLE set. I went and bought the Boat and the TTBP. I'm broke now but will pick up the other items eventually. I was a little miffed to see that Timber is included with Snake Eyes V1 in the Dojo Temple Set that retails for 69.99 and won't be out until fall. And we all know there is a good chance that it won't be released at all. So go, buy this stuff for your nieces and nefews, your own kids if you have any. Quit hoarding and SHARE!! Maybe we can get the little ones interested in these so Hasbro will continue to make more.

Quote Originally Posted by spiderpumpkin View Post
    Very cool custom shelving.
    Thanks! It was gifted to me at Christmas by a very creative individual for my Lego figures. These look awesome in it so in they went!

Ekk, $3.19-$3.21 for one? Kinda steep, no? To think that's what we used to pay for full size figures. Maybe that's worth it because of the articulation and weapon. The more I look at these, I'm liking them better over the micro force figures....
    The Lego Minifigures are the same prices at TRU. So it's normal. Inflation is a bee!!

My son and I have enjoyed Legos for quite some time and have enjoyed both the Mega Blocks and Kre-o blind packs. We have a good time hunting them down.

We were both excited to finally find the Power Rangers Mega Blocks Series 2 super secret all red ranger this weekend. So much joy for $3.00
    WANTED: Two (2) clear visors

I dont see where u are seeing the "code" at to tell what one they are? Please help. thanks
    Pics of my M.A.S.K. collection~ http://matt-trakker.com/forums/index.php?topic=996.0

My Store: http://blujay.com/Kmills

Im looking for~
    1989 Crusader Space Shuttle.