GIJOE Kreo Blind bag codes - Page 9

yojoe.com

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 208
  1. #81
    I just received some info I think everyone will be interested in. I just got off the phone with a person at kre-o/hasbro, and the girl told me that the blind bags are NOT TRU exclusives. The box sets are however, which we all already knew. But the blind bags will be available at Targat, Walmart, TRU, and some Walgreens. So everyone keep your eyes peeled in the coming weeks!
    Crashing through the sky, comes the fearful cry, COBRAAAA, COBRAAAA. Armies of the night, evil taking flight, COBRAAAA, COBRAAAA. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, panic spreading far and wide!!!!

    Want List: http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/67073-joes-needed.html

    Sale/Trade List: http://forums.yojoe.com/sale/74457-m...ale-trade.html

  2. Remove Advertisements

    Advertisements
     

  3. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Night Viper View Post
    I just received some info I think everyone will be interested in. I just got off the phone with a person at kre-o/hasbro, and the girl told me that the blind bags are NOT TRU exclusives. The box sets are however, which we all already knew. But the blind bags will be available at Targat, Walmart, TRU, and some Walgreens. So everyone keep your eyes peeled in the coming weeks!
    Are you sure? According to the official Hasbro press release the single packs are listed as part of the TRU exclusive lineup.

    http://investor.hasbro.com/releasede...leaseid=713135



    Time to try scanning a blind bag upc code at a Target price check machine and see what happens.
    Last edited by spiderpumpkin; 03-06-2013 at 03:52 PM.

  4. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderpumpkin View Post
    Are you sure? According to the official Hasbro press release the single packs are listed as part of the TRU exclusive lineup.
    I was just passing along what the person on the phone just told me. I asked her specifically and that's what she told me. What you posted was dated last October, so maybe they changed the plan since 6 months ago. Take it with a grain of salt if you want. But I will be keeping a lookout elsewhere regardless.

    Also that would coincide with the fact that no one to my knowledge has seen the exclusive TRU sticker on the blind bags or the box they come in.....
    Last edited by Lt. Night Viper; 03-06-2013 at 04:05 PM.
    Crashing through the sky, comes the fearful cry, COBRAAAA, COBRAAAA. Armies of the night, evil taking flight, COBRAAAA, COBRAAAA. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, panic spreading far and wide!!!!

    Want List: http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/67073-joes-needed.html

    Sale/Trade List: http://forums.yojoe.com/sale/74457-m...ale-trade.html

  5. Remove Advertisements

    Advertisements
     

  6. #84
    I, for one, would be perfectly happy with that since TRU can't keep them in stock. Let alone restock them.

  7. #85

  8. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Night Viper View Post
    Also that would coincide with the fact that no one to my knowledge has seen the exclusive TRU sticker on the blind bags or the box they come in.....
    That's exactly what I was thinking.

    Plus, read my signature spiderpumpkin
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

  9. #87
    I always have a hard time believing any of the phone conversations that get posted (no offense) because any time I've dealt with the customer service reps, they really don't know anything about the inner workings.

  10. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by troynos View Post
    I always have a hard time believing any of the phone conversations that get posted (no offense) because any time I've dealt with the customer service reps, they really don't know anything about the inner workings.
    I'm not saying it's gospel, just passing along what the rep told me. All I did was call the number on the back. Like I said, take it with a grain of salt. Just trying to be helpful to everyone that's looking for these. Doesn't hurt to keep an eye out in other places. She also mentioned that since the product just came out, that there might be slow distrubution issues. Maybe once the movie comes out, they'll go gangbusters with product. I've seen wave 2 already, and hope they put it out, but not before they give us more of wave 1.....
    Crashing through the sky, comes the fearful cry, COBRAAAA, COBRAAAA. Armies of the night, evil taking flight, COBRAAAA, COBRAAAA. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, panic spreading far and wide!!!!

    Want List: http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/67073-joes-needed.html

    Sale/Trade List: http://forums.yojoe.com/sale/74457-m...ale-trade.html

  11. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by Geek-Viper View Post
    That's exactly what I was thinking.

    Plus, read my signature spiderpumpkin
    Well, I'd like them to be at every retail store too. That's why I went to Target and scanned a single pack barcode. I thought posting that picture may save others time running around to Target in hopes of finding something that's not in their system. If single packs are suppose to be at Target within a few weeks then they should be in their system by now.

    Later today I'll scan the barcode on a Wal-Mart price checker and see what it says.

  12. #90
    Well, I was just reading on a Star Wars site about someone buying some new figures at Target that didn't ring up at the register. So that's not really always the case. Sure, they had the Eaglehawk in their system a few weeks ago. But it doesn't mean they're on the ball all the time.

    All I'm saying is, let me live in my fantasy a couple days before you go putting your reality in there

    Oh, and last time I bought Joes at Walmart(you know, last week) they rang up as SW Figure. So I'm not sure I'm going to trust any scan there either.


    Rebelscum.com: Obi-Wan & Kit Fisto Jedi Force Two-Pack Found
    Last edited by Geek-Viper; 03-07-2013 at 09:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •