GIJOE Kreo Blind bag codes - Page 11

yojoe.com

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Geek-Viper View Post
    "Laws" of Supply and Demand. Learned that in 6th grade: if people want it, raise the price till they stop selling.
    Can't sell something if they don't stock it.....
    Crashing through the sky, comes the fearful cry, COBRAAAA, COBRAAAA. Armies of the night, evil taking flight, COBRAAAA, COBRAAAA. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, panic spreading far and wide!!!!

Want List: http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/67073-joes-needed.html

Sale/Trade List: http://forums.yojoe.com/sale/74457-m...ale-trade.html

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

My Area... DC
    Up To 3.99 A Figure.
    My Store Orders One Box At A Time. They Get 2 Trucks A Week... So If Someone Buys Them Out... They Wont Come Till After The Next Truck (so two trucks)

Good News Is They Are Buy One Get One 50% Off

Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Night Viper View Post
    Can't sell something if they don't stock it.....
    Oh they stocked it, somebody else just wanted it more than you
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Geek-Viper View Post
    Oh they stocked it, somebody else just wanted it more than you
    Not on my watch. If they did buy, they bought it out of the stockroom. Which in my book, doesn't count as stocking the shelf, as it never hit the shelf.
    Crashing through the sky, comes the fearful cry, COBRAAAA, COBRAAAA. Armies of the night, evil taking flight, COBRAAAA, COBRAAAA. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, panic spreading far and wide!!!!

Want List: http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/67073-joes-needed.html

Sale/Trade List: http://forums.yojoe.com/sale/74457-m...ale-trade.html

Just announced:

G.I. Joe Con 2013 Kicks Off with Hundreds of Paratrooper KRE-O G.I. JOE KREON Figures

Indianapolis – March 28th, 2013 – Fun Publications, Inc., licensee for Hasbro’s official G.I. JOE Collectors’ Convention, G.I. Joe Con, is pleased to announce that this year’s premier G.I. JOE fan event will kick-off in true G.I. JOE fashion as hundreds of KRE-O G.I. JOE KREON figures are launched from the Indiana Government Center Garage (north side) at 10:30 am ET Friday, April 5, 2013. The KRE-O G.I. JOE KREON figures are an all-new offering from Hasbro and are available exclusively at Toys“R”Us stores nationwide and online at Toysrus.com. All media outlets are invited to cover this fantastic kick-off event (registered convention attendees only), which is just one of the many festivities being held at the JW Marriott on April 5-7, 2013, in the great city of Indianapolis.
    Wow, that blows. I am pretty much over these guys since their availability is so scarce. I do have the entire set released so far, so that helps. But man, I had myself set up that we were getting a NF Crazylegs with that awesome parachute in the drop. Now I read this, what a let down. I see the cost difference and understand why the club would do so, but dang, when you paid $180 (base price for attendees) to attenend you could hope for more than a $5 figure.

Personally I'm relieved it's Keons. I was really starting to get worried about getting a Crazy Legs. Maybe he'll be in one of the 2-3 Packs.

Night Force Kreon 6 pack is one of the Joecon exclusives. who could they be?

The Joecon Kreo set was awesome! Well worth the $35.00.

I've scoured the three closest TRU stores and have got all but three of the blind bags. Can anyone guess which? :s

Are the boxes packed evenly or are the troop builders rarer?

I don't recall them being even. I remember finding 3 Alley Vipers in one store and a half dozen Scarlett and Dice in another.