GIJOE Kreo Blind bag codes - Page 10

yojoe.com

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Geek-Viper View Post
    But it doesn't mean they're on the ball all the time.

Oh, and last time I bought Joes at Walmart(you know, last week) they rang up as SW Figure. So I'm not sure I'm going to trust any scan there either.
    That's kind of the point I was trying to make, just because it didn't scan yesterday, won't today, or will not tomorrow, doesn't mean it won't in the future. Just have to watch and wait
    Last edited by Geek-Viper; 03-07-2013 at 08:25 PM.
    Crashing through the sky, comes the fearful cry, COBRAAAA, COBRAAAA. Armies of the night, evil taking flight, COBRAAAA, COBRAAAA. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, panic spreading far and wide!!!!

Want List: http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/67073-joes-needed.html

Sale/Trade List: http://forums.yojoe.com/sale/74457-m...ale-trade.html

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

ok they are not "easy" to find but Oxford toys has some great military type kreo-esque figures called get this...the cobra force.
    Oxford Cobra Military Series II 423 Piece Tank and Truck Building Block Set | eBay

Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    ok they are not "easy" to find but Oxford toys has some great military type kreo-esque figures called get this...the cobra force.
    Oxford Cobra Military Series II 423 Piece Tank and Truck Building Block Set | eBay
    I actually got the Humvee set of Sluban aka IMEX/Oxford lego wannabes for Valentine's Day. Really cool stuff. I was.missing 2 pieces but it came with enough extras that I was able to improvise and complete it.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Good luck at Target.

We aren't talking multiple UPCs like that SW 2pack in which maybe 1 UPC wasn't entered and that toyline is actually carried by that retail chain.

All single packs have the same barcode. Using Target as an example, and rumored 2 weeks out, then that single UPC should be in the system already. Target plans future planoogram revisions well in advance and would at least have the single blindbag UPC registered in the system for logistical reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Geek-Viper View Post
    Well, I was just reading on a Star Wars site about someone buying some new figures at Target that didn't ring up at the register. So that's not really always the case. Sure, they had the Eaglehawk in their system a few weeks ago. But it doesn't mean they're on the ball all the time.

All I'm saying is, let me live in my fantasy a couple days before you go putting your reality in there

Oh, and last time I bought Joes at Walmart(you know, last week) they rang up as SW Figure. So I'm not sure I'm going to trust any scan there either.

Rebelscum.com: Obi-Wan & Kit Fisto Jedi Force Two-Pack Found

Okay, that thing looks pretty cool...

Just looked at their other auctions for the building sets and there is a ton of that military stuff by that company. Very cool. Will go great with adding to the Joe Kre-o stuff.
    Last edited by JohnnyAngel77; 03-12-2013 at 12:26 AM.
    "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him"

So I checked tru.com and noticed the price has been changed to $3.49 per bag. You guys think these sold out real quick and they had to throw them back into production and jacked the price?

Quote Originally Posted by tmc008 View Post
    So I checked tru.com and noticed the price has been changed to $3.49 per bag. You guys think these sold out real quick and they had to throw them back into production and jacked the price?
    I looked just now, and they took them down. All that is listed are the box sets. A buddy down in Florida found some, but they jacked the price up to $3.99 on him!
    Crashing through the sky, comes the fearful cry, COBRAAAA, COBRAAAA. Armies of the night, evil taking flight, COBRAAAA, COBRAAAA. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, panic spreading far and wide!!!!

Want List: http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/67073-joes-needed.html

Sale/Trade List: http://forums.yojoe.com/sale/74457-m...ale-trade.html

"Laws" of Supply and Demand. Learned that in 6th grade: if people want it, raise the price till they stop selling.
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

Just announced:

G.I. Joe Con 2013 Kicks Off with Hundreds of Paratrooper KRE-O G.I. JOE KREON Figures

Indianapolis – March 28th, 2013 – Fun Publications, Inc., licensee for Hasbro’s official G.I. JOE Collectors’ Convention, G.I. Joe Con, is pleased to announce that this year’s premier G.I. JOE fan event will kick-off in true G.I. JOE fashion as hundreds of KRE-O G.I. JOE KREON figures are launched from the Indiana Government Center Garage (north side) at 10:30 am ET Friday, April 5, 2013. The KRE-O G.I. JOE KREON figures are an all-new offering from Hasbro and are available exclusively at Toys“R”Us stores nationwide and online at Toysrus.com. All media outlets are invited to cover this fantastic kick-off event (registered convention attendees only), which is just one of the many festivities being held at the JW Marriott on April 5-7, 2013, in the great city of Indianapolis.