2004 Comic packs - a musing (Part 1.) - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    That photo should go to the pre-production section of this site--I'm surprised they didn't restore the 2004-05 entries.

Also, looks like we got fewer weapons than what is presented in the photo: of all the accessories they have present in the picture, we only got omitted from the final product were the two 1992 Shockwave rifles.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by '86 Digital Fire View Post
    Uh oh. Now that I've read it, the musical idea has germinated.

BARONESS: "My head's too small? Too small, it was too big. With these foggy glasses, I can't see a thing. Won't someone please, please tell the factory, they're screwing up this batch and it's less than satisfactory..."

COBRA COMMANDER: "My back is flat? Why is my back flat? I'm not a Talking Battle Commander, I can't work with that."
    BARONESS: "It's not so bad, you can't see it from the front. What's lacking to me, is a battery."
    COBRA COMMANDER: "Why thank you Baroness, you flatter me,
    But I wouldn't yell "Cobra!" or go "Rattatat-tat!", it doesn't matter to me worth a Scottish spat, I'd only use my battery to call you fat."

COBRA TROOPER: "My head is fat. Why is my head fat? I had a skinny face then they lost my head, and you should know I wish I was dead."
    COBRA COMMANDER: "You do look dead, Trooper."
    COBRA TROOPER: "Why thank you, Commander. But I don't wanna be a recolored corpse for your army of goons, let's shoot some hoops and watch Looney Tunes."
    COBRA COMMANDER: "I don't think so, Trooper, I'm not in the mood. I'm just going to sing out my tune. We're blue and we've got the blues. Because our heads are wonky."
    COBRA TROOPER: "Heads are wonky."
    COBRA COMMANDER: "Heads are wonky."
    BARONESS: "Heaaaads aaaaare wonnnnkyyyyyyy..."

Yes, I know. I need help.
    LOL...Roadblock your funny
    Check out my YouTube channel = zartan

Great blog. Love the idea of exploring the comic packs.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I really liked most of the comics packs, should have bought more than I actually did. Funny enough, this comic pack was also the first time I had read issue #1 (As a child, my first Joe comic was a boring one (at least to my young mind) and that kept me away from the comic for many years)

If the infantry set tooling was lost, then how come they reused the newly tooled trooper legs on Scrap-Iron in Urban Strike Division and a comic pack? Thunder's arms were also used for those Scrap-Irons.

Quote Originally Posted by Bravo View Post
    If the infantry set tooling was lost, then how come they reused the newly tooled trooper legs on Scrap-Iron in Urban Strike Division and a comic pack? Thunder's arms were also used for those Scrap-Irons.
    I think it was just the head and waist molds that were lost.