2 1985 Crimson Guards for two W.O.R.M.S., with antennae

yojoe.com

Exclamation 2 1985 Crimson Guards for two W.O.R.M.S., with antennae

My two Crimson Guards are in fantastic shape, and look like they were just opened out of the package. They each come with their original black rifles and red backpacks, no file cards. I needs to W.O.R.M.S. with helmets and antennae. Email at [email protected] if you'd like to swap. Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Got One, But.....

It's Just The Figure...no Accs.
    Lmk
    Jose Isaiah Peña

I' d say that' s not a fair deal....

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Question

what do you mean? my offer? or you are just telling cobra gunner that hes trade is not good at all?...

post here dude!
    Jose Isaiah Peña

A Worms that is missing his antenna is not a fair deal for a complete and mint CG. But a Worms with his antenna isn't a fair deal either in my opinion for a CG. Then Worms is worth more than a CG.
    Last edited by BelgianGabber; 08-06-2004 at 09:36 AM.

Thumbs up I would trade for it.

Well A Worm Complete For A Complete Crimson Guard Is Fair To Me....

But Here, I'm Just Making A Offer, I Want Just The Figure, Not The Accs..

But It Look's Like The Cobra Gunner Want A Complete One 4 His Complete Cg. That's Comprensible.

So I'm Out Of Here.

Good Luck Cobra G.
    Sincerely: Me.
    Jose Isaiah Peña

Dang I wish I know where my Worm's is. I would do it. And i even have the antenna. No clue where it is. But if I find it you got a deal.

Re: W.O.R.M.S.

Thanks for the replies, fellas! You know, when it comes to value for these guys, it's all in how much you like the figure, and would like it in your collection. I like both figures, but I like the W.O.R.M.S. a little more. I personally think it's a fair deal. These two Crimson Guards that I've got are immaculate, and all original. First one with two complete W.O.R.M.S. figures takes them.

Redviper, thanks for the offer, but I'm a real stickler about completeness in my collection, so I'm going to have to pass. Thank you, though.

Wink

oohh yes dude! of course....
    the worm figures are cool to me too!
    but mine are totaly incomplete....a com-crimson g. for a com- worm is jut fair on my opinion....

well..I hope you make a super trade with someone..i'm sure of it.

see ya later dude!
    Jose Isaiah Peña