Where Should I Start? - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Wow, starting with a Flagg? I didn't get one until I was collecting as an adult for at least 4-5 years. The good news is that you have a place to park all of the aircraft you get from this point forward.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox91 View Post
    Wow, starting with a Flagg? I didn't get one until I was collecting as an adult for at least 4-5 years. The good news is that you have a place to park all of the aircraft you get from this point forward.
    Haha! Yep, that's what I plan to do! I was just REALLY fortunate to find a Flagg in Canada that was complete (advertised as such, gonna check it out fully for all the items this weekend) and the seller was here in Canada, so the shipping wasn't more than the Flagg was worth. It was also a reasonable price that I was willing to pay - it was slightly more than I wanted to pay, but still a good value at the price, I thought. I was also afraid the shipping was going to cost me a fortune, but it was only about $90, which isn't bad. As well, it was in good condition and the speaker works. Only downside is no original box or instructions, but I see there's instructions here on the site to put this beast together! And the box I can always pick up later!

I figured I was going to get one anyways, and this seems to be one of the "holy trinity" of joe items, so I may as well commit while I had a good opportunity! eBay still has some good deals at times, it seems.

Start with what you want. Possibly by years or by sentimental value! Or you don't even need an order if you don't want one. I just look for good deals and when I find one I buy it or buy what I want at the time.