Resealed Cards w/figure Question - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The only thing to be careful of is these resealed cards magically becoming factory sealed of the secondary market.....

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

A resealed figure, whether resealed on an original or reproduction card is worth no more than the value of the loose figure. Just my opinion.
    Check out my 1980's toy room. It's full of rare and high grade toys from the greatest decade ever.

http://s1050.photobucket.com/user/Jo...src=wap&page=1

Quote Originally Posted by Delorean View Post
    A resealed figure, whether resealed on an original or reproduction card is worth no more than the value of the loose figure. Just my opinion.
    I don't agree. The repro cardbacks being put out are really nice quality. With a original mint figure mounted on that card, it displays very nicely. And those cardbacks cost around $11 themselves. I will agree that the value of a recarded figure is no where near the value of an original MOC figure. But a lot of people have sold recarded figures on ebay, and specified they were a repro card, and got more money for it than the loose figure by itself. Value isn't a concern to me anyway, I am not collecting them as an investment. I like the way they look and display. That is why I get original MOC and reproduction cardbacks for my collection.