Retaliation trading cards

yojoe.com

Retaliation trading cards

Available from Enterplay.
    G.I. Joe Trading Card Fun Packs (6)

I ordered a few sets and they arrived today.
    I was able to put together one complete set and almost a second.
    the cards are pretty nice, and the info on the back of the cards matches the movie for the most part. one card used the word reeks instead of wreaks and the prison was a different name than in the final film. Einsargen was in the film Deggendorf is on the cards.
    Generals Joes did a review here:
    G.I. Joe: Retaliation trading cards are a nice old school surprise | Generals Joes - A blog about the importance (or unimportance) of little plastic men

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I had written the company a few times and got no response. Is there a "BOX" of them available? Any posters or store signs with a box or with a crate of boxes? Any idea of how many packs it will take to complete the poster, sticker and card set?
    WANTED: Rise of Cobra & Retailiation movie memoriabilia (from scripts and production items, props, to movie and billboard banners, store signage and larger items!). TOP $

Hasbro Items: Paperwork & design sketches, ARTWORK, licensing books, promo flyers/slicks, employee items, presentation art.

Licensed Merchandise (non-figure/vehicle) like towels, Coleco ride-on toys (sleds or bicycles) , vintage child clothing, and an original Konami Arcade game.