Figuresdirect please answer my e-mail

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Figuresdirect please answer my e-mail

Walt, I sent you an e-mail asking why my items haven't arrived yet. I find it kind of strange how a few months ago when you sent things, they arrived promptly, and now it seems your packages have gone MIA. Perhaps your post office messed up or something? You have the tracking numbers so please let me know about the status of the items.
    Last edited by code red shockwave; 08-11-2004 at 08:51 PM. Reason: I meant to put figuresdirect
    You can create anything if you use your imagination...it has no limits.

I am the Asian Sensation of Innovation!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I've had the same problem since late last month. Once my order status was changed to shipped I haven't heard from them, or recieved any figures.

Unless I get my figures ASAP, I don't think I'll shop there again, no matter the recommendation, which is why I went the first time.

Please, I just want these figs.

Karl

i posted on the front page that i had a database crash i will take care of both you guys asap and make sure you are well compensated i have just recently got the database restored and am catching up with the orders that were lost (now restored)

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

quick update karl your order has been taking care of check your email thanks

CRSW - i have been answering your emails and explained to you about the database crashing and even gave you your last order for free to make it up to you ! cmon man dont try to make it like am avoiding you or something

Well in that case, can you please at least let me know what date you're sending out my stuff? That's all the assurance I need.

Quote Originally Posted by code red shockwave
    Well in that case, can you please at least let me know what date you're sending out my stuff? That's all the assurance I need.

you know i find it funny that you codered start these types of threads when you have made me and countless other sellers wait months for payment from you and it is supposed to be ok for you to do that?

if you want prompt service then perhaps you can start doing the same when sending payment.

this is not an attack on him by no means but that is kinda funny

every order he goes on vacation and you gotta wait 3 or 4 weeks for payment lol

" I will not be sending payment until sometime after August 4th, since I will be gone for two weeks starting tommorow. Please be patient I will send payment asap. Thanks."
    Last edited by figuresdirect.com; 08-12-2004 at 01:01 PM.

As mentioned above... this is not meant to be an attack... Just a question.

Why does one have to wait to send payment if they are going on vacation? Can't one just send the payment and ask for the stuff to be shipped at a certain date so it arrives when one gets back from vaction?

Is there something about vaction that prevents a person from physically sending money...

Just a thought,

Tanner
    Vehicle Parts Need List || Weapons Need List || For Sale Thread
    ==================================================
    I played, ate and slept Joe as a kid and yet as an adult I still can't get enough of it! ! !

Now that my vacations are over...

Quote Originally Posted by BIGFAN
    you know i find it funny that you codered start these types of threads when you have made me and countless other sellers wait months for payment from you and it is supposed to be ok for you to do that?

if you want prompt service then perhaps you can start doing the same when sending payment.
    Well now that my vacations are over, I am able to send money more promptly. I apologize for my previous delays in payment, but most of the time I at least inform the sellers of the reason why.

I don't mean this as an attack at all. I just want to know when I'll get my stuff(like a confirmation date). I've been prompt with payment in almost every transaction I've had with you, Walt. I know you'll take care of things. I know I shouldn't worry so much so as soon as you take care of my items, things will be back to normal.

Quote Originally Posted by figuresdirect.com
    quick update karl your order has been taking care of check your email thanks

I got your e-mail, and thanks. I was aware of your crash, and you had responded to me after it had happened, but when I didn't hear back I was concerned.

Karl