Any french GI Joes... - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by RocketJawa
    when i said "from" I meant a toy that was from france: ie: sold in France, french packaging, etc...
    Okay, do you mean. . .um. . .like this entire section of YoJoe.com devoted to French packaging?

http://www.yojoe.com/international/france

Or am I misunderstanding again? Either way, I get the feeling like I'll be wrong no matter what.

-PJ

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by EagleEyeJoe
    Its important though to remember that any figure made between 1997 and 2001 (including wave 5 RAHC 2002) do not officially belong to the 80s series GI Joes or the new RAH II series.
    Why is it important to remember that?

I think OBiwan found what we were looking for.

EEJ, what in the world does that have to do with anything?

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Well for those who wanted information on the original line, anything from those years wouldn't apply. They exist in their own little universe bubble.

Tiline, Livingston Co., KY, USA, N. Amer., Earth, Sol Sys., Milky Way, Universe
    What I think RocketJawa is looking for is a list of characters that have their birthplace listed as somewhere in France. If that be the case, then, as EagleEyeJoe mentioned Zartan is the only character I know of born in France. This could also mean that Zandar and Zarana were born there, as well. However, that is only an assumption, and you know what happens when one assumes?

Okay, even though 1 filecard out of 8 says Zartan is from Nice, France, I must say that he and his siblings have always looked, to me, like they were of Native North American or Central or South American decent. They have strong, high cheekbones.